Reviews for Deadweight
ishandtwofourths chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
i couldn't help but grin madly when i got your author alert in my inbox today. i've just recently entered the twilight fandom, but it's already become somewhat of an unhealthy obsession - and to find that one of my fave authors writes for it too? well, hot damn! ;)

so yes, as usual, you brought your lovely style to edward's angst and musings, and it works just perfectly. i absolutely adored the intersection of the rhythms of the rain with the rhythms of an orchestra and the rhythms of kisses and breathings and heartbeats. that really makes its own sort of symphony, doesn't it? and of course, i can't get enough of a brooding, musing edward - his constant struggle and self-doubt make him seem all the more romantic, really, and continually make me want to swoon. *wistfully sighs*

anyhoo, my point is, this was absolutely lovely. i'm crossing my fingers that we'll see more from you in this fandom. here's hoping that 'breaking dawn' will inspire you, and we won't have to enter the land of denial in a few days, like after 'deathly hallows'! (oh dear, i shouldn't have mentioned that, now i'm starting to worry...)
Jasmine Mae chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
AWESOME.

I was very happy when my author alert told me you put a twilight story up too ]

I like the feel of this story its so sweet, in a deep sort of way.
Eve Royal chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I liked how his thoughts would-

You know what I-

It was really great. Especially how Edward never stopped thinking, despite being-

And Bella was perfectly in character even though she said, like, nothing at-

Yeah. I think you know what I mean.

-Eve
thehalfbloodprincess chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
i liked it a lot. this is the first twilight fic i've ever read and i really enjoyed it. as usual- awesome job. :)
Laughing Dragoness chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
My dear, you have done it again! The excellence of your writing never ceases to amaze me. You have just brightened my day. Thank you.
cruciolicous chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
hmm. you know, only half way through the oneshot did I notice that it was in third person. normally, that would bother me, as twilight is one of the exceptions that only seem to work out in first person, but you made it all work ]. loved this .
Withafullmetalheart chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
aww i i love this. it's cute and i can see it happening. XD
MBP chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Wow. Just... wow. I'm a Jacob fan, but this Edward could definitely win me over. You really seem to have gotten into his head, given his penchant for control - but I can absolutely see how Bella could make him forget that. Great job. Please write more Twilight!
unique.normality chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
you know what, as Edward stopped kissing her

and let his hands fall away, stopping everything

the last line of Bohemian Rhapsody popped into my head, the last line and the faded music
Harriet Usher chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I really like this actually. It's one of the few actually decent Twilight fics I've seen on her (not naming any, but I've seen some pretty poor ones.) I liked the idea of Edward constructing music in his head so he wouldn't bite her too.

xD- and I must admit, the groaning and the kisses and the tongue mentioned... I did think they were doing something else.

Isilthrar
siruisblack18 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Awesome, loved this!
True Queen Of Chaos chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Wowza, that was intense, and really really good. I liked your writing style!

... I would like to drive Edward crazy much the same way Bella was doing, thank you! :P
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3