Reviews for Three Part Harmony
Shiruy chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
Very good story so far! I don't really like MJ, but if you present her in a good way, I guess I can overlook that. I wonder where they are going to find a doctor to fix Harry?
Harlequin Jade chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Great chapter. poor Harry... Looking forward to reading more!
Emeralden Rapley chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
woot woot. keep it up. woot woot.
Emeralden Rapley chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
i love it. for furture reference is this slash. i alway's ask i know but that is because i hate surprise's and stuff. actually it's mainly about not knowing. i hate that. i mean you have no idea.
TripleC Squared chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
*Hums* I heart this threesome so much...Sweet chapter, I like the image of Peter taking care of Harry and Harry letting him...and while Harry is nowhere near as prickily as a few of the other EMO types from other fandoms, I can imagine that that is a blow to his pride... Please MJ, don't screw up. Great chapter! Can't wait to see more of this little gem! Hey, you still in the Graphic Novel Class?
Harlequin Jade chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Great chapter! I love it. Please write more soon!
Revertigo chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Wow...that was beautiful
sealkid3 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
This by far is the best harry lives after the battle story i've read. It does a way better job and explaining how he survives and it has a deeper character development going on. So good job on this
KaraQ chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Oh... me like :-)

The Harry/Peter interaction is very well written, and I'm looking forward to more. I absolutely love those two together. (They're so darn smexy)

Kylani chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Hm. Spiderman fanfiction. Not my usual at all. But good, of course, because you wrote it! And I just saw Spiderman again, so it's all good. :)
TripleC Squared chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Yay for the Promice of threesomes! Best result possible. Is it sad I find the image of Peter crashed out on Harry's chest just too cute for words? This has alot of promice, can't wait to see more. Espically the promiced baby...(Which could be odd, with either of their powers pass on to offspring? Or is it a gentic coctail that only effects them?) This is going to be great!
26 | « Prev Page 1 2