Reviews for Coming Undone
RogueSummersLover chapter 20 . 9/18/2013
I enjoyed reading this. I like how you take each chapter through different point of views but are still able to have a central voice that follows through. I wish you had updated this last week and not 2 years ago. :) but even though I've stated this late in the game, I'm captivated none the less. I hope you do continue this story. It feels like there is still so much left unsaid, so much suffering and yet so little conflict has been resolved. I'm eagerly awaiting the part of the story where hikari has her greving time. Very very good job!
Moonlight Serenity chapter 20 . 9/4/2013
So as I was reading Days of Our Lives I realized you also wrote this story, which I spent my evening reading yesterday. So I decided that I definitely had to review now (I didn't originally because I figured this story and possibly the account had been abandoned). But I just feel like I have to review now.

So (and I tend to use "so" a lot...), last night I stumbled upon this story. I was just going to read a little bit and then get back to my schoolwork, but I COULD NOT stop reading. Seriously. I read the WHOLE thing. I usually don't start reading something that is unfinished unless I think it's going to be finished or I'm just looking to get some specific moment out of the story (in this case, the latter) and then accept it won't be finished and move on. But man. This was amazing. I didn't get just get a few particular scenes I was looking for, I got this AMAZING, INCREDIBLE story. I got so much more. I was thrilled.

When I finished this chapter, I actually started talking to my husband about it (and I RARELY mention fanfiction I'm reading to him), but I couldn't help myself. I, like, went on this massive tirade about how wonderful this story was and how I should be paying to read it and how I seriously hope you come back and finish it. Because I do. I know it's a long shot, but I sincerely hope you finish this. Though, I certainly understand if you don't. I know it's personal for you based on one of your author's notes. I also noticed that your profile seems to be inactive (I feel like a creep, but I've been on this site for a while so I know ways to determine if I think a story is going to be finished so I can decide if I want to read it... which is embarrassing).

On the slim chance that you still check into this site, I have to take a second to tell you that you are an amazing writer. You're so very talented.

Anyway, I promise I'm not a crazy person. Though this review probably makes it seem otherwise. '

so, yeah, fantastic story!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 20 . 4/26/2013
This is really good! I hope u update soon!
FallingStAr chapter 20 . 3/14/2013
You should finish this story because for the past couple years I keep coming to this to see if you have written a new chapter or something. Its a very good story, I just wish you would write more of it/finish it. You have left me at a cliff hanger for far to long Im just dying to know what happens now. I hope you never give up on it and continue working on this story because it seems like your stories are the best.
LILFOC chapter 20 . 2/12/2013
I like this story! (almost as much as the 'days of our lives' which you havn't continued either)
Your a really talented writer!
poor Takeru though I can understand his frustation
we need more Takeru and Hikari
and the joumi was lovely too
I think you do a pretty good job with all you characters
Elchlord chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I think at thos moment you got more than 2 reviews but here you go with mine: well done :)

Nice writing, good character use, and no that chapter isn't short. It got the right length to give the reader a good base to read and imagine the story.
FallingStAr chapter 20 . 8/24/2012
please pLEASE update this is a good story and I want to know what happens next!
FallingStAr chapter 20 . 7/12/2012
I really hope you update this story, its very good and hope I get to find out what comes next to the siblings. :/
Generic Gen chapter 12 . 9/3/2011
Gosh, those last few lines were BEAUTIFUL.
Vigatus chapter 20 . 8/27/2011
This was a sad chapter.
Digidestend Angel chapter 20 . 8/27/2011
It's good...but you should put more Hikari and Taichi back in there...other than, you're writing skills are fabulous! Update soon!

-D-A-
KHLostEmpress chapter 20 . 8/27/2011
I loved this chapter! The Ken and Daisuke interplay was just wonderful and just so them with Daisuke forging forward and Ken just kind of tagging along. And I forget all the time that Ken had a brother, so I liked that you included that visit there at the end. With the whole plot of the story, it makes sense that it would remind Ken of him. It was really good. I hope Ken and Miyako get together soon!
El Frijolero chapter 19 . 8/23/2011
Are u gonna put a chapter where tai cuts his hair other than that good job
KHLostEmpress chapter 19 . 8/22/2011
This chapter was really good. And I agree that living in the Digital World had to be terrifying, but they seemed to manage it fairly well. I liked that it was Sora, Taichi and Koushiro, because usually it's Yamato instead of Koushiro, you know? Anyway, great chapter. I haven't had a chance to go back and reread yet (I got distracted by learning some new program, but that's a different story), but I'm hoping I get to it soon! I can't wait to see what you'll write next!
collateraldamage-x chapter 19 . 8/22/2011
So first of all, it's Light-of-Hope-07. I can't remember if you knew I had changed my penname. (Of which I'll probably be changing again.)

Anyway, thank God you didn't stop writing fanfiction. There's been a serious lack of quality writing on this site (not there was much before but there's a significant decrease of quality). You still remain to be one of my favorite writers here, even with your lack of updates. :P But I'm not one to talk about updating.

What I love about this story is that you give new perspectives to old characters. You do this thing where you probe deeper into their minds to find things about them we may have not realized, or give them memories and thoughts that could very well exist. Like Koushiro. I love his chapter. It shows this vulnerable, sensitive part of him and not just the computer geek everybody portrays him as. You're honest about what you write, that much I can see.

I'm not gonna say "welcome back" or some trite shit like that because I know you just kind of float in and out of here. Instead, let me just it's nice to have you back for awhile. :)