Reviews for KARIYA: Owner's Guide and Maintenance Manual
Ace chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Kariya is my favorite character! This was an awesome product review. Now I want one. I liked it, so um...yeah. Maim Maim Maim XD!
Hollyquin chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I love you, because you writing this gave me the idea to write more TWEWY manuals. xD

(I hope you weren't planning to write more and I just stole your I a bad person? )

Butyeah, this is great, and I want a KARIYA. Srsly. Him and his lollipops/bean paste makes me happy.
CapricornXVI2lazy2 sign in chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Correction: Kariya refers to Neku as "Phones" and Beat as "Skulls" and Rhyme as "Skulls junior"...
Qwoppop chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Yay! i love these things...they are so much fun to read w
accountonhiatus chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Why hallo there Quill, I am now your fangirl. Do with me as you will. :3

...not literally, as I'm too lazy to do anyone's bidding.
thekeylessdoor chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
omg that was hilarious XD funniest thing I've read in a long time. Excellent job on this, it came out so well! :D would you do one for Joshua as well? Maybe? XD -goes to read your Axel manual now-
Lost Legendaerie chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
That was absolutely hilarious.
Sephiroth Strife2 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
HAHAHAHAHA! This is all kinds of awsome! :D Great job!
One-Red-Soul chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
ah, if only he could actually be purchased, then my life would be complete.

Very funny!
Numdenu chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Make more.
soapsuds09 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
AHAHAHAHAH! That may be one of the funniest things I have EVER read. I can't stop laughing. And I want a KARIYA unit.
Zaka51 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
This was great. Funny, clever, and true.

Can you make another one about the MINAMIMOTO unit or the UZUKI unit?
Seraphim the Seventh Light chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Can I tell you I love you? X'D This made me giggle the whole time! Now I want a KARIYA unit... and maybe a MINAMIMOTO. :3
Sklar chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
...I want one.
DreyaCira chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
XD That was hilarious! I read a bunch of these that had been done for Death Note, and I rather like them. Personally I would appreciate more of these...especially one for the Minamimoto unit...But you did a great job!