Reviews for An unexpected solution
Guest chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
I am a complete Dramione supporter, but I liked that, particularly Draco's logic that they could come together again at another time.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
Yikes! What a chapter. Read that with baited breath . . . On to the next one.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Very hot . . . And I see you changed your mind about it being a one-shot. Additionally, potential repercussion: no mention of contraceptives . . . Intrigued
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
I'm surprised that Hermione is able to go back to Ron with the guilt of cheating on him twice.

Poor Draco...Hermione just used him again. *sigh*

Nicely done
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I really like how a few choice works set Dramione into action ;D
Angie chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Well. Ok. I've just come across this story in 2013. Lol and wow! That's hot! The passion is undeniable. Anyway, I'm a die-hard Dramione shipper so it's sad to see her left him for Ron. But well Draco is too proud of himself here. I can understand why she wouldn't choose to continue Wat they have. What I beg to disagree is them being different and cant be together. Why cant they? They're compatiable in many things. They're like fire and ice. They could hate and love at the same time. Bickering couple is Wat I see in them. And I love that. At last, thanks for the great story. Although m not happy wz the ending, I could imagine another ending myself and enjoy ur story altogether. Hehe.
Mrs.AmberMalfoy chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
i hate ron weasley.
KatsOnTheAirplane chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
It was OK
KatatonicRedHead chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
hahaha well i feel like a moron. there are more chapters to this story. this makes me happy _
KatatonicRedHead chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
oh no there's not going to be another chapter to this? what a shame. i loved it. very well done!
Seeker Zenn chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
extremely nice!
ariel1200s chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Whew...what a steamy chapter...and let me tell you, this should have a warning at the beginning: best read in private. I started it out in the living room, but it quickly got awkward with my little sister and mother sitting not far on the couch. They stared at me like I was mad when I suddenly jumped up, ripping the power cord out of the wall and whisking myself and my laptop off to my room. You are very good at writing the mature scenes...VERY good.
Tatyana Random chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
It's totally not fair that you made this a one-shot.
kutnerlove chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
this is hott! there needs to be a sequel!
just1love chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
Aww thats sad :( poor draco

but i really did like the story