Reviews for Sincere Compliments
Kathryn0505 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
This is so brilliant. You captured the dynamic perfectly! Great job!
Jodie Marie chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Lmao this is so believeable and so hilarious LOL x

Great at staying in role, really well written d
icky123 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Although I don’t usually like the Sweets sessions in the show, I did like this story for a reasons below:

1. Sweets always looks at Booth and Bones in an analytical way and smiles, and I think you capture that very well in the very first paragraph. He always observes their actions, and you definitely got it.

2. I know you wrote this a while ago, so I think there's a chance the show writers might have lifted some stuff off of your fan fic…I wouldn’t blame them! E.g., funny how you wrote: “Such a unified front for two so very very different people.” Gordon Gordon addressed this topic just this very week (you know, Booth & Bones are different but similar). I also like the insecurity factor exhibited by the characters and also the Bones/Booth IQ/stupid banter. Didn’t that actually happen on the show recently? Hm…

3. Haha poor Sweets, poor Sweets. What an easy target he is…they gang up on him sometimes on screen, and you did it very well here in the end.

Again another good story! You’re a very good writer and it’s a pleasure to read your work.
Navigator101 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
LOL Sweets should just give up he obviously has no control over Booth and Brennan. They're not going to give him what he wants they don't work that way. After all he's Paranoid as it is.
smithens chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Teehee.
Zephyr chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Gotta love the 'instant understanding.' Doubleteaming, especially when its well deserved, is so much fun. Well done! Hope you write more soon, whether it's an additional chapter to this fic, another, or something new! You keep the characters real like few people can.
Magniflorious chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Hee, banter and messing with Sweets, I love it! :)
LynTheMe chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I love the way you've made booth and brennan mess with sweets. they're so evil and they're loving it.
TwistedSky chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
This flows well, a lot of Bones fanfiction I just can't see in my mind, but this one I can. It's very cute and probable.
Wrinkled Fabric chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
That was soo funny! The 'sincere' part had me in fits.

Loved the dialogue, it was all very in-character and so so brilliant. Poor poor Sweets! He had no chance against those two!

Fabx
Eliche chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Haha Very Nice
PianoFingers92 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
AAH! This was so cute! Sweets does that "You guys are blind" look alot, dosn't he?

The ending was perfect and almost matched how this scene would end in the show. I like Sweet's charecter a lot, actually, and thanks for doing a oneshot with him.
StarvingScriptWriter chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
ROFLMAO!

Love it! Poor Sweets... I just love B&B's banter all the time! And when they team up against Sweets? Priceless!

Good job!

SSW
fermataoso chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
That was hilarious. I can totally see that happening in an episode. Really great.
saragillie chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
That was really funny. Thanks for the smile and the laugh.