Reviews for Don't Tread on Me
Hawaiichick chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
Great story. Loved the flashbacks!
firebunee chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
LOVED IT!

And NUTS to the man for cancelling the series!
lizard971 chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
I can never resist a little Jake hurt/whumping.

It's nice to be able to get a bit more of Jake and Jericho. Very true to the character. Nice work.

Thanks for sharing :)
curlybean chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
Nuts! It can't be over already. I was hoping this was going to be a really long story. Please, please write more. You have a great talent for writing, so please don't stop.

I loved the moments in the hospital between Johnston and Jake. They seem to have had a stormy relationship and I would love to see that explored some more. Again, thanks for sharing.
curlybean chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I love, love, love your story. Beck made me so mad in this episode. I can understand his reluctance to a degree, but then I just wanted to slap the you-know-what out of him. Your viewpoint of why he is acting the way he is was great.

I have been begging someone, anyone to write a story about teenaged Jake for a long time. I loved that part of this chapter and I can't wait to find out what happened.

My favorite line in this chapter was "No particular reason, it just looked crazy and impossible, which were two of his favorite things." Sounds like something Jake would think. Anyway, thanks for sharing. I'm off to read the next chapter.
Klutzygirl33 chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
Great ending. I love that Jake thought of Johnston too. I was always sad he only saw EJ and that was it.
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Great story so far. Update soon. I can't find wait to find out what happened with the rattlesnake bite.