Reviews for The Christmas Drabble
absolutelyfabulouslyobsessed chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
OMG. Is it okay to request for a happy sequel? Like seriously. What did Jon see? I was hoping he saw his father. OMG. Laughs.
amaya moore chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
God, this is so depressing.
merelylies chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
What, are you TRYING to make me cry? That was so beautiful, had so much emotion...

I would like to see things from Jon's point of veiw, but I get that you're doing Rose and the Doctor.

Is there another one? If there isn't...

123-321 chapter 3 . 3/3/2009
aww cute
Lrnd chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
WIll there be a happy ending to this series?

Awesome series by the way _
Samara Connor chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
Wonderful! i so so want to read the next one! I m addicted
Lyra V Ellison chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
beautiful, I can't wait for their reunion
montypython203 chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
Aw poor Rose. I can't wait for that reunion you're writing, but in the meantime these Christmas "drabbles" are very cute :)
OtherMeWriter chapter 3 . 8/14/2008
Oh so heartbreaking I do hope that at some point some version of her CHRISTmas dream will come true. I don't know how you do it but it's amazing to watch you balance the joy with sadness in such harmony as always thanks for a great read.
SciFiRN chapter 3 . 8/14/2008
Once again, your stories are so bittersweet. I love how Rose encourages his imagination and pretends this or that for him. I would love for Rose's dream to come true...that would indeed be her perfect Christmas.

Thanks for sharing another of your wonderful stories with us.
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 3 . 8/14/2008
shame it didn't happen, brilliant chapter update soon
Hana no Sutoomu chapter 3 . 8/14/2008
aw, that ending is really sad. it's written beautifully but it's sad. great story
cjhar chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
Oh, your descriptions of Jon were so cute. Please update soon I love your stories.
montypython203 chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
Wonderful. I love the way you described Jon - so adorable!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
Jon's just entirely too precious!