Reviews for Decipher
lovexdesire chapter 14 . 4/17/2012
I love this story I always thought of something like this for Tyler being a secret tortured soul lol. Please tell me ur finishing it!
Loverofgoodstories27 chapter 14 . 6/28/2011
really good story! does it stop here? or is there more? if so update again soon!
Loverofgoodstories27 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
this kinda sounds like the movie loaded with Chace Crawford in it! its a pretty good movie if you haven't seen it!
justine chapter 14 . 3/31/2011
please please please update soon
PiperH15 chapter 14 . 9/15/2010
I have a question. You're going to continue the story right?
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 14 . 9/11/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES! PLEASE UPDATE SOON I WANNA READ MORE!
Michaelover101 chapter 14 . 12/23/2009
i love this story, i love this side of Tyler that you've written, the side of reid being mad, not because of the drugs or the women but because tyler had lied and that to Reid is one of the biggest betrayals...you're an amazing writer, and i really can't wait for te next hcapter of this story!

Kassandra
Athena Dragonseeker21 chapter 14 . 12/19/2009
Love the story can't wait for the next chapter.
siriuslyblairrr chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
ohmygod. i loved loved loved this last chapter.

i have to know what's going to happen with chace.

and i loved all the insight about the boys' friendship, especially reid and tyler's obviously. i need some maxtyler in the next chapter pleasee :)

update son!
heynow chapter 14 . 4/17/2009
yay thanks for posting again I can't wait for chapter 15. are you writing this as you go or do you already know what you want to happen? Great so far ]
waywarddaughter chapter 14 . 4/17/2009
great chapter!

i like how all of the brothers responded to tylers... issue, espically reid.

update soon!
amanda chapter 14 . 4/16/2009
Only Reid can pull off the angry caring type he is so perfect
writersword chapter 14 . 4/16/2009
God, that was amazing. I love raw emotion and you mastered it in this chapter. You're doing really great with this story and I can't wait to read more!
Bodo chapter 14 . 4/16/2009
Reid is best friend anyone could dream about! I love him! And I love this chapter!
Thenchick chapter 14 . 4/16/2009
I'd say poor tyler but he was the one doing coke andlying... andmax should tellhim sheloves him.