Reviews for A Handful of Frozen Time
BeeCee4eva chapter 1 . 6/25
Cute fic . You should write more BeeXCee fics.
Issie chapter 1 . 2/17
So cute.
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
That was awesome.
Jane chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
The story was great.
StarscreamII chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
They are so cute, but after getting to chapter 40-something in As We Come Together, it makes me sad too.

I bet Bee wishes he could have held onto some of their more peaceful times in the wake of all that happened between them and to them.
1bloodtempest chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Despite being soldiers, both Bumblebee and Arcee seem to exude a certain innocence about them. Perhaps it's because of their young age compared to the rest of their comrades?

Arcee is obviously struck with adoration for Bumblebee... and even though he doesn't seem to understand it very well, he seems to feel the same about her too. _

"It would have been suicide to try and object, so they remained silent, listening as the old mech issued their orders, giving them no quarter as he ordered the others away and named himself sole evaluator for the rest of Bumblebee's and Arcee's training, meaning they were going to be put through pit and back and he didn't want any witnesses to their torture."

Haha~ The "sole evaluator" and "witness to their torture"? Oh goodness... he is very hardcore about the training, isn't he? Especially for these two... since Chromia is Arcee's mentor and he practically raised Bumblebee, I wouldn't have expected Ironhide to demand anything other than their best and more from these two. ] Ah, well, it'll toughen them up as soldiers and better prepare them for the actual war by going through the training of Pit. I wonder if Ironhide put them through the same simulation as the last time or if he changed the parameters of the simulation...

~Tempest
gar-bit chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Gotta hand it to the girl, she's got patience. I guess she'd have to, to stay in love with the adorably naive Bumblebee we know and love. Anyway, this made me go D'awww. Thanks!
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Throughout the entire story, there was a little voice in my head shouting "CUUUUUUTE!".
C-Wolfeh chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
It's always nice to find stuff with this pairing. 3 I adore it oh so much. Very well written, as usual!
Cocomon chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
This was very sweet and charming. I could so see this happening. Both were completely in character and it was so cute! I really wish there was more of her in the movie (mega sigh...)or at least some interaction between Bee and her.. oh well! With great fics like yours, BeexArcee will live on! Keep writing! :D
Cheann de na thit chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
aw, poor Arcee :( it will all work out in the end, at least it better

lovely story, I like the character development throughout.

xx
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
It's really cute. I really like it.

C.D.
Lecidre chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
I'd never thought the pairing Bumblebee/Arcee before, but I think they would be a nice couple after reading your WTWHL. The emotions in this fic are so delicate and lovely. Love it!
Hopelessromantic721 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Aw! I love how you portrayed these two! The feelings they shared are darling! I just hope something like this would happen in the movie! Maybe if we're lucky, Sam would teach him a thing or two! XD Lovely little short fic! The details are great!
organized disorder chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Aw...I love your Bumblebee and Arcee!

And Ironhide made me giggle my ass off. XD