Reviews for The Game, The Reward
Names Have Power chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
It's the accent, I think.
Wolfie chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Maybe you can't see that joker doing anything with Harley cause she never in any of the moives
RiddlesxandxRoses chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
This whole one shot, totally spoke the dark truth of their relationship, and through the Joker's eyes too, was pretty awesome way to write it ]
GinaDace chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Right, I feel you about Ledger's Joker probably not having shit to do with Harley.

As far as "daughteralucard"'s comment regarding his violence towards women? Who knows if he would have killed Rachel in the movie if freaking Batman didn't stop him. (Does anyone else know what part I'm talking about?) Oh well she died anyway.. she was seriously annoying.

I guess I could see Ledger's Joker having a strange romance with Harley, but it would have to be a little different of a Harley than we have here, as he is a little different of a Joker (blah blah, you see where I'm going.)

Hot, all of it.
princessebee chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Oh. I like you. An interesting beginning. I love the general theme and content, though your narrative voice needs a little work to smooth it. I like that you're looking at it on a more complex level.

And I love the Daddy/girl bit - I totally see that in their relationship and invite you to check out some of my own fic on this pairing if you're into D/g and D/s in general.

Please... write more! :)
daughteralucard chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
u no i cant see him doing it either. then again he never made any violent attempt to any woman in that whole movie.
dark-hearted rose chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I agree, I don't really see Ledger's Joker having anything to do with Harley. *shivers*

This was good! I liked it a lot. I'm kind of a noob when it comes to the comics and things, but I think you did a good job with this. :)

warm regards,