Reviews for The Katra's Legacy
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
'sniffle' beautiful...
Doni chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Bittersweet and very well done.
TheDreamerLady chapter 1 . 6/25/2009

Such cute fluff and joy.

Kristina Johansson chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
What a heartfelt and wonderful story! It makes sense that they would make an effort get closer after they lost Jim. And I can see Bones liking being connected to Spock, even though it would take a long time to accept it!
Thalia chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Very well-written and true to the characters. This story touched my heart: I love how Spock and McCoy care so much for another and show this through gestures instead through wordy expressions of love.

Have you thought about writing a sequel to this story? It's stands very well on its own, but I'd also like to read about the visit to Georgia or about McCoy working on Vulcan. (It's such a pity that there seem to be only long Kirk/Spock stories, but most McCoy/Spock stories are fairly brief.)

Thalia (thalia.)
Euphoracle chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
That's Spock and Bones!This is a sweet, gentle story. I reccomend it!
Window Girl chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Aww,that's so sweet. This is one of my favorite stories.
Pixar chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I never thought about that repercussion from a mind meld. I definitely like Bones and Spock seems "Jim" is departed again. Looking forward to the next story!
HistoryHound chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Aw, that was cute. I LOVED IT! Wait, what'll Spock do when Pon Far comes...uh-oh! Winks ;) McCoy gave him a wry grin. "You're not the physician here, remember? I'll eat when I’m damn good and ready." Loved that line! Keep writting!