Reviews for How to Annoy Your Colleague
Zeus' Sins chapter 8 . 9/22/2014
OH GOD THIS IS GOLD! I cant stop laughing for my life! You should have them crawl around on all fours acting like animals XD
Talon of soaring Eagle chapter 8 . 9/3/2014
XD Dude. My god this had me laughing for so damn long my stomach still hurts. Thank you it was a wanted pain. Maybe you should include something with Major Armstrong and his majestic muscles? That would actually be pretty horrifying 0.0
Chiorikizunai88 chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
I was dying with this! Gosh! I found all the references! I loved the Death-note one! And the Naruto one! It was hilarious!
Edward's girl chapter 7 . 4/18/2014
Lol young Timmy fell down the well let's shave him!
xIcyChanx chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
OMG PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE this! I swear! I couldn't breath! I was choking from laughter! Oh my...especially at the toilet one! HILARIOUS! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Please update! XDD
Nimblefoot13 chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
OMIGLOB I LOVE THIS! I know you haven't updated in four years, but, hey-soos, this fic is just freaking hilarious!
ThousandxSunny chapter 7 . 5/16/2013
OMG! i can't breathe HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA wtf! hahahahah so random! hahahahahah
Chii chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
That. Was. Awesome! Face the wrath of the pen oh evil one!
EllaJuroku chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
LOL
Firefly264 chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
This chapter and chapter seven are tied for the funniest FMA stories I have read in forever.
Wait- pranking Envy? Oh, this just got about ten billion times better. Can't wait! Now update! *RAWR*
Xtraitor chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
It would be cool if you could come up with a prank that included underwear and bladeless fans. And turtles.
These pranks just keep getting better. Can't wait for the next one!
Xtraitor chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
These just keep getting better! Loved it! I died when Ed started eating the test then I just couldn't stop laughing!
Xtraitor chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
That was my favorite chapter! I was laughing the whole time!
Lonely Little Black Rose chapter 8 . 5/27/2012
My response to the whole story, each and every chapter, was "LMAO!"! I love this! Laughed out of my chair, and continued to laugh while I was on the floor! XD Awesome-ness in action!
Ender The Time Lady chapter 7 . 4/24/2012
My stoumach... it burns... too much muffled laughter...

WHY THE HELL AM I READING HUMOR WHEN I'M TRYING TO BE QUIET! AGGGHHHHH!