Reviews for Smile Because It Happened
Kimmytrainer chapter 31 . 4/29
Toph totally would have known they were twins. Why didn't she say anything? Also, you had me fooled! I thought Sokka had died! Good going. I'm glad he's alive. Also...that's a lot of kids! Lol XD
Kimmytrainer chapter 30 . 4/29
Holy shit that's horrible... you actually made me pity Azula
Kimmytrainer chapter 29 . 4/29
Aww yay :)
Kimmytrainer chapter 26 . 4/29
YAAAAAAAAY! I can't believe Zuko offered his whole entire navy to Hakoda. Holy ship.
Kimmytrainer chapter 25 . 4/29
Oh god
Kimmytrainer chapter 23 . 4/29
I'm so happy Aang has fallen for Toph. I hope there's a way out of his betrothal to Katara. I'm really disliking these Water Tribe customs. Besides, wasn't the southern tribe supposed to be against arranged marriages? Hakoda is on my nerves.
Kimmytrainer chapter 22 . 4/29
Holy shit. Also you made me cry.
Kimmytrainer chapter 20 . 4/29
And now it's HAKODA that's causing the problem? Aang needs to suck it up and break it off with Katara or all four of them will be broken-hearted forever
Kimmytrainer chapter 19 . 4/29
Aang really needs to talk to her so she can let him go without guilt
Kimmytrainer chapter 18 . 4/29
Oh my
Kimmytrainer chapter 17 . 4/29
Aang is finally seeing what he's been doing. And it only took a blind girl to show him. Or at least to help him make sense of it. This Toph is wonderful. She's pining a little bit but it's not out of character, just sad. Aang seems a little OOC but not necessarily because it's been 4 years so this very well could be who he's become. I love this take on the characters.
Kimmytrainer chapter 16 . 4/29
Awesome! I'm so glad he saw all that. And go Toph! I mean for planting doubt in Aang's mind. I know both couples will end up together, but Toph's pain is still so sad.
Kimmytrainer chapter 15 . 4/29