Reviews for Smile Because It Happened
How the hell did no one from their families ask where they were? And how did no cleaning staff notice the massacre?
That change was too sudden. Yes he admitted he would die if anything happened to her, but that doesn't mean he's going to abruptly get all primal on her.
Total Mr Darcy exit. Good work.
guest chapter 20 . 2/27/2015
Rated M for what ? U live me hanging with toph and Aang.."love scene" Why ?
Guest 101 chapter 16 . 2/26/2015
Oooh no I wanted Aang and Zuko to fight and have the revelation later , c'mon ,now son ...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Good story
PurseMonger chapter 31 . 7/16/2014
I loved the interaction with the gaang, especially after the relationship issues were solved. I guess my only criticism it the quickness in which everyone hooked up with each other. And what was Katara's response to the news that Aang impregnated Toph while engaged to her?

Minor things. Lovely job!
HunterMoore chapter 31 . 6/11/2014
Wonderful story man, I really enjoyed reading it. Great from start to finish. Another generic compliment about your awesome writing.
nowen chapter 31 . 4/25/2014
Not even kidding when I say this is awesome
nowen chapter 20 . 4/25/2014
That might be the best chapter in existence.
nowen chapter 19 . 4/25/2014
Favorite chapter so far! Love the Taang!
Guest chapter 31 . 1/10/2014
Oh. My. God! This is by far the best fanfic i have ever read, zutara or otherwise! The story line was perfection, the pacing was great! I wa so upset when i thought you killed off sokka but ohmygosh i just cant get over how great this is! Im so bummed that its over, and im worried i wont be able to find a better fanfic anywhere!
Melly chapter 31 . 12/4/2013
This story was absolutely beautiful
A chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
Aang wouldn't FORCE Katara to do anything. And there's more to Mai than being irritated all the time. Ugh. I really wanted to give this a try, but the way you've depicted Aang and Mai so far leaves little room for doubt this is one of those stories where everyone else is vilified so Zutara can happen. No thanks.
Ashborn Dragonrider chapter 31 . 7/16/2013
this is perfect! Lovies for you 3 dis id mah favrit story evah.