Reviews for Smile Because It Happened
guest chapter 20 . 2/27
Rated M for what ? U live me hanging with toph and Aang.."love scene" Why ?
Guest 101 chapter 16 . 2/26
Oooh no I wanted Aang and Zuko to fight and have the revelation later , c'mon ,now son ...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Good story
PurseMonger chapter 31 . 7/16/2014
I loved the interaction with the gaang, especially after the relationship issues were solved. I guess my only criticism it the quickness in which everyone hooked up with each other. And what was Katara's response to the news that Aang impregnated Toph while engaged to her?

Minor things. Lovely job!
HunterMoore chapter 31 . 6/11/2014
Wonderful story man, I really enjoyed reading it. Great from start to finish. Another generic compliment about your awesome writing.
nowen chapter 31 . 4/25/2014
Not even kidding when I say this is awesome
nowen chapter 20 . 4/25/2014
That might be the best chapter in existence.
nowen chapter 19 . 4/25/2014
Favorite chapter so far! Love the Taang!
Guest chapter 31 . 1/10/2014
Oh. My. God! This is by far the best fanfic i have ever read, zutara or otherwise! The story line was perfection, the pacing was great! I wa so upset when i thought you killed off sokka but ohmygosh i just cant get over how great this is! Im so bummed that its over, and im worried i wont be able to find a better fanfic anywhere!
Melly chapter 31 . 12/4/2013
This story was absolutely beautiful
A chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
Aang wouldn't FORCE Katara to do anything. And there's more to Mai than being irritated all the time. Ugh. I really wanted to give this a try, but the way you've depicted Aang and Mai so far leaves little room for doubt this is one of those stories where everyone else is vilified so Zutara can happen. No thanks.
Kuromei Aibyouka chapter 31 . 7/16/2013
this is perfect! Lovies for you 3 dis id mah favrit story evah.
SiriuslyPink chapter 23 . 6/11/2013
Oh, ho! Aang gave Katara's father two whole boats and now they're as good as married! THAT is NOT how it works! They are NOT married. And neither is Zuko and Katara. They need a wedding to be married. Wedding vows. The words 'I do'. I could make vows to my boyfriend right now with my father as witness along with two friends and we would not be married. My boyfriend could make my father two boats and we would not be as good as married. What is so hard about breaking off this marriage? Just go up to Katara's father, wave, and say, "We're not getting married anymore. Sorry. I hope you understand. Enjoy the boats."

There's no magic in the A:tLA world to bind them to their word by a piece of parchment. All they need is the words "the wedding's off," and then they're free.
iLSN chapter 31 . 5/15/2013
So nice! This was truly amazing!
Jhelle chapter 31 . 4/19/2013
Wow, you have no idea how undeniably high my feels were when I read this fanfiction. This is just amazing and I can't believe that this story has been pubished and completed four years ago, and it's only now that I've found it. I hope it's not entirely too late to give you this review. Great job! Bravo! :D

*Don't tell anyone but all that was written here should've happened. It was perfectly written and the plot was just simply original. I know it's a little too late to say this but Taang and Zutara should've ended up being canon *cries*