Reviews for To Tame a Summon Beast
RinRin chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
This fic is really great! I really love this pairing! I've been waiting for the update only for some months, but it seems the others have been waiting for years.. _ I wish you could update it soon..
(Sorry for my bad english ")
Guest chapter 6 . 4/25/2013
please update this story its been years
Guest chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
This fanfic is sooooooooooooo goooooood!
Please, please, please continue!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEASE CONTINUE! I LOVE THIS FANFIC HEAPS! SO PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE CONTINUE!
Anonymous chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
I love this fanfic! It's so good! XD
Please, please continue! I wanna read more!
boooomeeerrr456 chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
I DEMMAND YOU TO FINISH THE STORY ITS AMAZING HOW CAN YOU STOP PLEEAASEE :DDD
Hinasukichan chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
I can't wait until the next chapter! This chapter was soo good! PLZ continue and I'm looking foward to chapter 7!
Singeblade chapter 6 . 3/9/2012
You really should continue the story if you can it's nice plus my fav pairing in SNTA
Leisa Cralk chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
Please write the new chapter soon! I love this fanfic. i loe millisar an reiha pairing too. This is the air I got when I playe summon night.
Russetwing chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
Well, first off, I'd like to say that this is an absolutely brilliant fanfic. But it hasn't been updated in a year. This makes me sad, as I think that a peice of writing this good should be seen through to the end. I'm sure that anyone who has ever read this will agree with me when I say please pick up your pen- er, keyboard?- and finish this fanfic. I really love it. Although, I am sure you have your reasons for not updating, but if you ever want to continue this, please do. But you don't have to if you don't want to. A writer should want to write, not just write because of public demand. And here, I must soumd like a hypocrite. Sorry. But, if you haven't updated because you haven't played the game in a while, I'm sure anyone would be willing to help! I hope this gets finished, because this pairing needs more love, as you said.
reichan780 chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
Nice chapter! that was a really funny kiss. Really. I like the way you write :3 it's so sarcastic and... good xD

I totally forgot that I was reading this fanfic like... for a year or something. Just remembered yesterday... xD

Well, I hope you upload a new chapter someday soon x3
waterstar chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
Hi there! :D I'm so happy and surprised to find this fanfic of your's. I too am a MillisarxReiha shipper. Your story is amazing and I can't wait to finish reading it.
SoundBoom chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
Okay uh well hi! I've never reviewed before, so pardon me if this sounds strange.

I actually read this story a few years ago, back when it was just up to chapter 3. I loved it then, but fell out of the site, so I didn't keep up with it. The other day, I re-discovered it. To say in the least, I absolutely love it! I think that your style of writing and how you're able to stay in-character is amazing to the point where once I started reading, I had a hard time putting it down!

I think it would be a shame if someone else were to take the story over, it just wouldn't be the same! But that's just my way of thinking. I read on your page that you didn't remember the game, and couldn't play because your save data was corrupted. What about watching a walkthrough on Youtube? Its just a suggestion, and you don't even really have to read this review, and I really hope that I didn't say anything in here that would bring offense to you, because I really do mean it when I say I love your story. There are actually very few stories out there that I can say that about.

So cheers to whatever you do :)

By the way, the kissing part had me on edge. Especially how Millisar was reacting without even realizing it. I actually couldn't help but laugh when Reiha kicked him where the sun doesn't shine, and the cliffhanger really got me.

Cheers! w
Phantongirl chapter 6 . 9/1/2011
Plizz do the next chapter! I love this story
HikariKotoneLyrics chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
Ohmigosh!I was really surprised at the kissing like was doing it without realizing.I laughed really hard when Reiha kicked him when he was impressed that they had summoned the golems,and didn't know how they had done it.I wonder what Millisar's reaction will be in the next chapter and storyline by the is my favorite,aside from Aldo.I wish they didn't have a strong brother-sister relationship so it would be easier to consider them in a romantic way.I hope you update soon!Keep up the good work.