Reviews for To Tame a Summon Beast
Tear Droplet chapter 6 . 1/17
Seems like an interesting fanfiction. This chapter's kiss scene seems a bit rushed but I'm not complaining. Wondering if you'll ever update again.
stoic.hypocrite chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
Hello. *drops on knees* PLEASE! For the love of everything that is holy and pure! PLEASE! please update! I know its been 4 yrs but no matter, you should update. Like totally begging here!
LemonDrop chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
Ahaha, even afternall these years the fic is amazing as ever! A bit sad to end on yet another clffhanger, but it certainly leaves room for the imagination, haha!
RinRin chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
This fic is really great! I really love this pairing! I've been waiting for the update only for some months, but it seems the others have been waiting for years.. _ I wish you could update it soon..
(Sorry for my bad english ")
Guest chapter 6 . 4/25/2013
please update this story its been years
Guest chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
This fanfic is sooooooooooooo goooooood!
Please, please, please continue!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEASE CONTINUE! I LOVE THIS FANFIC HEAPS! SO PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE CONTINUE!
Anonymous chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
I love this fanfic! It's so good! XD
Please, please continue! I wanna read more!
boooomeeerrr456 chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
I DEMMAND YOU TO FINISH THE STORY ITS AMAZING HOW CAN YOU STOP PLEEAASEE :DDD
Hinasukichan chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
I can't wait until the next chapter! This chapter was soo good! PLZ continue and I'm looking foward to chapter 7!
Singeblade chapter 6 . 3/9/2012
You really should continue the story if you can it's nice plus my fav pairing in SNTA
Leisa Cralk chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
Please write the new chapter soon! I love this fanfic. i loe millisar an reiha pairing too. This is the air I got when I playe summon night.
Russetwing chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
Well, first off, I'd like to say that this is an absolutely brilliant fanfic. But it hasn't been updated in a year. This makes me sad, as I think that a peice of writing this good should be seen through to the end. I'm sure that anyone who has ever read this will agree with me when I say please pick up your pen- er, keyboard?- and finish this fanfic. I really love it. Although, I am sure you have your reasons for not updating, but if you ever want to continue this, please do. But you don't have to if you don't want to. A writer should want to write, not just write because of public demand. And here, I must soumd like a hypocrite. Sorry. But, if you haven't updated because you haven't played the game in a while, I'm sure anyone would be willing to help! I hope this gets finished, because this pairing needs more love, as you said.
reichan780 chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
Nice chapter! that was a really funny kiss. Really. I like the way you write :3 it's so sarcastic and... good xD

I totally forgot that I was reading this fanfic like... for a year or something. Just remembered yesterday... xD

Well, I hope you upload a new chapter someday soon x3
waterstar chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
Hi there! :D I'm so happy and surprised to find this fanfic of your's. I too am a MillisarxReiha shipper. Your story is amazing and I can't wait to finish reading it.