Reviews for Blink and You're Dead
LoliBat chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I really love this story! I especially like how you wrapped up the end. The ending really made the whole story. 33 Great job!
Belladonna-Isabella chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
This really is a powerful piece. I only have a very general idea about the fandom so I there were some things I didn’t know about or understood but despite that, I couldn’t help but be touched by this fic. I think it was quite profound and nicely written. It really conveyed feelings and thoughts.

Good job!
Pen-Versus-Sword chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Well done. It's a rare thing indeed to see a story from the enemy's point of view, and rarer still to see it written so well. I'm impressed.
Neela chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I like the POV. Cloud is like a cold demon when you are looking at the wrong end of buster sword.
Kiseki Lin chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I loved reading this. I'm guessing that the two besides Aerith was Tifa and Cloud? You certainly brought in their character of their hatred, mild or heavy, towards anyone in SOLDIER or just under Shinra in general.

It was cool looking from your point of view before you died, and I loved how you used the word 'blink' as a way to describe life, and ultimately leading to death. I very much enjoyed this!

Good luck on the challenge,

Lin
Virtuella chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Oh, that's a powerful story. I haven't a clue about this fandom, but I could follow it pretty well, and it is certainly well written. The POV makes it all the more interesting.

Two wee nitpicks:

- “Come on Aerith.” Comma before "Aerith"

- Unless this is fandom specific, most children talk fairly well at four years old.
swift hunter chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
How wonderfully depressing!XD

Love it...but then again, I wouldn't have supported you posting it, if I didn't like it.

Congrats, and I hope you win.

Wonderful little oneshot.