Reviews for Reconnections
Asukachan07 chapter 17 . 12/16/2016
This is such an ideal SD fic, and I can't believe that it was your very first one! Most authors use a very stressful mission to make them realize their feelings for each other, which is totally in character. However, I have a crush on how you used sam's feelings of despair after losing Daniel the first time he ascended to move things along. I was so mad at the show when Daniel descended and the authors teased us when the team was at Vis Uban but nothing ever happened. And timelone wise, after Atlantis feels like a great moment. Since Sam had to step down in the SGA universe, we didn't get much of her pov afterwards, but she must have felt devastated.
Anyway, I felt so jealous of the manager of Daniel's previous apartment complex! She boarded the ship and 10 minutes later it sailed!
I think that everyone's reaction to SD relationship was in character and I liked how you used Continuum to feed your muse for the conclusion of the fic. And it makes sense that Cam would be the one to stop Baal's former host.
Great fic, thank you for sharing!
the brown cow chapter 17 . 1/4/2012
good story. :)
Dreamer22 chapter 17 . 8/23/2010
adorable as usual :-D well done!
pstibbons chapter 11 . 5/8/2009
best lines:

“Why?” Daniel asked when he was finally able to get a word in “Why is it so surprising that I'm not in love with Vala? She's a friend, yes, but an irritating friend, much like a couple of other friends sitting very close to me that shall remain nameless.”
pstibbons chapter 9 . 5/8/2009
best lines:

“What do we do now?” She asked with real concern.

“I don't know, but I'd like to do it again.”

(yeah, cheesy, but hey, I like cheddar)
pstibbons chapter 7 . 5/8/2009
best lines:

While Daniel had enjoyed discussing her theories with her, Jack had a tendency to always get a little glassy eyed and then cut her off before she could get very far in her 'technobabble' as he called it. Daniel had himself been on the receiving end of many of Jack's uninterested looks while trying to explain the different aspects of a culture he had been studying or a new language he had worked so hard to decipher. He knew how it felt to be dismissed and he vowed to never do that to Sam.
pstibbons chapter 16 . 4/11/2009
This story remained enjoyable even on a second read :)
pstibbons chapter 17 . 4/5/2009
nice.
Jen justraining gmail . com chapter 17 . 3/8/2009
I love how you incorporated canon stuff like Continuum events as well as Sam returning from Atlantis into this wonderful fic.

The epilogue made me SO GIDDY (I have a mad grin on my face right now, just so you know) and I even teared up reading it. (I'm a sap that way).

Thank you so much for this!
phoenixmagic1 chapter 2 . 12/15/2008

Great first chapter :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 17 . 10/20/2008
This is not a ship I read very often though I do sometimes enjoy it. And this story, I loved. Glad I found this. It was well written and very much something I could see happening.
J.Stone chapter 17 . 9/21/2008
This was brilliant. The whole thing. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

John Stone
HAZMOT chapter 17 . 9/20/2008
I thought I wouldn't like this because of Sam and Daniel pairing, but you made this come out right. Who would of thunk though that Vala and Jack would become close and possibly have a relationship together. All in all, everyone seems to except their relationship and now having a newborn baby just seems to fit just perfectly. :D
nexis44 chapter 17 . 9/19/2008