Reviews for Usted Está Mal
Beautifully Natural chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
Cute! I love it! O-Oh Oh dear. You haven't updated in more than three years! NO. YOU HAVE TO WRITE CHAPTER FIVE SOON! I take it this story isn't finished yet, you know, since it doesn't say 'Complete' in the Stories Settings! Please update soon! You HAVE TO. I REALLY love this story so far! PLEASE udpate soon! YOU HAVE TO!
Beautifully Natural chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
How cute! I love it! Off to the next Chapter! :)
TheRYU chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
what happened to the creative juices? this was getting good why u stop life? gave up? please say this story isnt going on the never going to finish in my lifetime category with a few others on the grimmhime collection.
Alley7744 chapter 4 . 7/29/2009
love the story update soon please
Aiko110 chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
Arryelle chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
I really wish your chapters were much bigger usually I only read chaps with 2,0 words per chap but the plot and simple style you have is amazing if you expanded it you'd be one of my fave for sure. Your characterizations re almost perfect with their personalities and all! really I hope you update and make them longer soon

Kimill89 chapter 4 . 11/5/2008
love it
Baby-Grimm chapter 4 . 8/8/2008
i'm really curious of what would happen next!

please update soon!
Alucard's-Master chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
This is very good! Im very curious as to what will happen next! Please update soon!
deitydesignz chapter 4 . 8/4/2008
awesome me gusta como esta iendo la historia por favor continua y nada mal con el ingles

keep up the good work ]