Reviews for Now That You Mention It
Nicky Reid chapter 17 . 10/21/2010
lol
Azamiko chapter 9 . 5/1/2009
Er...Just needed to point out that there's no Hell in Judism. (sp? It's late at night...)
The Mystic Legacy chapter 12 . 11/14/2008
Just checking, is McGee taking the label off his beer a reference to the fact that people pull the labels off of bottles when they're sexually frustrated?
SparklingCatseye chapter 17 . 9/28/2008
hi!

i really love your small stories and the interaction especially between tony and gibbs. hope to see more soon!
caffinebunny chapter 6 . 9/17/2008
He was too a boy scout! He told Kate he got kicked out for trying to score Brownie points *g*

Love this fic!
crokettsgirl chapter 17 . 9/16/2008
Oh man that was even funnier...I really thought he was doing Ducky...lamo Sue
crokettsgirl chapter 16 . 9/16/2008
Now that was cute and funny..lol...So I guess they experienced Gibbs and I know Abby experienced McGee. Poor Tony, I thought you'd have him challenge them and give Kate a long passionate kiss with leaning her down like an old movie in his one arm...and Kate after wards being shocked saying "Wow" breathlessly and Tony just smiling and going to get a slice of pizza...lol...that's just my imagination...loved it. Sue
KellyRoxton chapter 17 . 9/16/2008
Hugs That was so cool. Great Job. Write and Post more soon. GAbby! GAbby! GAbby!
KellyRoxton chapter 16 . 9/16/2008
Oh my goodness ROFL that was GREAT.
vivelabookworm chapter 17 . 9/16/2008
Awesome chapter! I love it. Hehe! Radar! I love MASH! I watch it with my mom all the time. D Such a great show. Great chapters again!
Mayhem21 chapter 17 . 9/16/2008
This was hilarious. Radar and Higgins, gotta love 'em. I've gotta ask about the last impersonation though because while Gibbs says it all the time, I get this nagging feeling that I've heard someone else say it. If not and I'm just real confused that's cool, but when he did Higgins Ducky thought Tony was mocking him, but he wasn't which leads me to believe that Gibbs was not Tony's intended target. In any event, this one was a lot of fun and I look forward to more. Happy Writing ;)

~Thalia013
M E Wofford chapter 17 . 9/16/2008
Radar O'Reilly.

Jonathon Higgins.

Very funny!
unique.and.proud chapter 17 . 9/16/2008
Two more great additions to the series. Loved chapter 17 LOL :)
M E Wofford chapter 16 . 9/16/2008
EXCELLENT!

Tony a sloppy kisser...maybe?

Tim is probably a timid kisser.

Abby is probably a sloppy kisser too.

Kate...I don't know. Probably she has to be really warmed up first.

Gibbs...probably hangs back at first but when he decides to kiss you - he would bring his full attention to the job.

sigh...
Lady aracne chapter 15 . 8/24/2008
LOL that was hilarious! loved it!