Reviews for The Yucks Keep on Coming
Tiggy318 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Great story!
rainsong54 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This was sweet. I enjoyed it.
shelly.mackun chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Thanks for sharing! I like your style.
carrotmusic chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Seriously yucky turns seriously good - well done. Thanks for sharing.
rangerbabe.1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Poor Steph.. What a crappy day. But what a nice way to end it.
Dherea chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
It truly was a yucky day! Love the fact that it seemed all better when Ranger came and rescued her. Her hero!
ranger353 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I love this story! Especially the end! Ranger eating M&M's? Now that's just perfect! Thank you!
Mik N'jirnav chapter 1 . 10/27/2010 it! So cute!
Barb4psu chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
lea-pee chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
DyanSwan chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Hi -

I have just discovered you and I am going to read your stories in orfer. I too am a Janet Evanovich fan and am a Babe all the way. I find Morelli too whiney. Do you?

Any way, I love your sense of humor and imagery. I laugh out at this story like I do Janet's. Maybe your stories should carry the following warning "Depends may be needed due to laughter leakage".

I'm looking forward to reading your stories.

Thanks for the giggles.
time4tea chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Sweet. Thanks!
forever babe chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Somehow I missed this one but I'm glad I found it.

Loved it Babe!
katbaby chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
I think I smiled through the whole story. The verbs and adjectives you use in your stories add so much color - so many that I just loved. Liked the reference to Joe - I like him. His stopping in his tracks and turning around said so much - added to the words he said. I almost choked when Steph said, "every day of my adult life." I've got remember that one. Ranger - just loved what he gave Steph. Thanks for the story - I'm still smiling... but now I need some M&Ms.
Stephannie1014 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Another wonderful short... now I get to start on your chapter story! I can't wait.

Thanks again for sharring your Plumff,