Reviews for Everyone's Free (To Wear Habits)
Yuoofox chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
This is funny.
Duzz chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
I never heard the original song, but this seems to be a really good song.
Opal Amari chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
Omg, that was so incredibly great. I kept wondering what the title of that song was for about 3 years now, and it just reminds me of sad things. But this parody of the song was great. So... dagg... funny... XD. My favorite lines were as follows (including which books they came from):

"Be kind to your children. You’ll miss them when they get kidnapped." - Mattimeo

"Don’t feel guilty if you drive your shamed son to go questing. Chances are he’ll be back with a load of new friends to make you look bad." - Marlfox

"Enjoy your mace, and use it in every way you can. Take good care of it, and stick arrowheads in it. It’s the greatest instrument you’ll ever own." - The Outcast of Redwall

"Accept certain inalienable truths: Pies will be stolen, badgers will have Bloodwrath, you too will eventually end up as abbey recorder, and when you do, you’ll spend all your time remembering back when you were young, instead of actually recording." - just about every Redwall book

Seriously, this was great! Excellent work!

Hanni B

TCLDOW
clara200 chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
OOOkay whatever.
Romantic Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
I don't really get the lyrics of "Everyone’s Free(To wear Sunscreen)" because I don't know how it goes. However, this is so absolutely WONDERFUL! This is amazing!

- redwall-squirrel, a.k.a. Lime the Traveler
Solstice Stormchild chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
Hilarious! That was quite possibly the funniest fic I have ever read! I have now printed it and am hanging it on my bedroom wall, that's how much I like it! p.s, more,more,more!
skipper-of-otters chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
Great! This is one of the best parodies I have seen, and it fits the song too! I especially liked the line about Terramort.
constance chapter 1 . 12/29/2001
Makes sense! :)

Plllleeeaaasse do ANOTHER one

I LOVED IT!
Grath Longruddertoo lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
Heeheeheeheehee! That was great! Hohohoho! Maybe I'll, I'll, Hahahahahaha! Read another of your fics when I get off the floor! Grath Longrudder