Reviews for Department of Archives
FreeHugs0009 chapter 29 . 7/1
I know its been three years sence the last update but pleassssss pleassse up date again I beg of you I love it its really good so please please tell me youll come back to this story
sharpestsatire chapter 29 . 6/20
Ok, there was that scene where Batman and her are in a room and a mob boss ends up killed and the papers blame either Batman or an Elvis impersonator but the point is: in that scene she briefly puts down her hood. All that to say DS is Floyd and Floyd isn't completely stupid. He probably saw through the scope of his gun. He probably figured out who Batman is in relation after seeing Lynn. He can use that. And also whatever else he's mixed up and using her for in.

Anyway. You last updated 3 years ago. Hope springs eternal, though. So maybe an update, or at least a quick chapter or two to wrap everything up? I dunno. :)
Ambray chapter 1 . 6/4
I miss this story more than I can write in words.
Please please please return!
Bertram Wooster chapter 29 . 5/22
Hi :)
A bit informal, but we readers assume to know so much of the author we love to read. And I did, love to read every word you've penned down for me;)
I've enjoyed reading about Lynn- her strange quirks , her sketching, she seems so human and relatable. Her relationship with Bruce, is fascinating, And Rachel, well, let's admit it no one ever thought she was a good enough friend- because when when you disapprove of what they do, as a friend you still invariably help.
Lyn, is strangely interesting and although, you've written mostly from her point of view, I know absolutely nothing about her. And I think I may be slightly ( read- VERY) desperate for any sort of information you can provide regarding a rather mysterious past... OK, so I spent a whole night reading this, and I have to be extremely annoying and ask you the dreaded question...-Are you, Will you ever update this?
Sorry, I just had to.
Not even sure you're active on this site anymore.
But I strongly feel that no one can resist the lure that is fan fiction for a long time.
Hope you finish this.
And even if you don't, I'll still love it.
A sincere thanks for a night well spent :))
-BW
Woopa chapter 28 . 5/18
It's been a long time since you updated, but I would just like to say that I really love your story (it's the best I have read in Batman) and I really hope that you will continue your story. Lyn and your Bruce are so cute together.

Woopa
Is there a chance that you will continue this story? Please? Pretty please?
Delightfully strange chapter 1 . 3/28
Please please please update soon. This story is the best bat man fanfic I've read and I am completely in love with it. Me and plenty others think it would be wonderful if you continued the story. Thanks for hearing me out have a bright Sun shiny day:) lots of love 3
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 3/27
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
Joanie chapter 29 . 3/26
I love your sense of humor! This story is like the best Bruce/OC fic I've ever read.
HPuni101 chapter 29 . 2/28
No, no, no, you can't stop it here! Your story is so brilliant and refreshing, it needs to be continued! Please x a million update again soon! Fans are still reading and loving it to bits! Happy writing!
TheHauntedKeyboard chapter 29 . 1/4
You left the story here?! I gotta tell you this is the worst possible moment! Obviously you haven't date din years, I highly doubt you're about to begin again. Even though you have the worst timing, I love your story. Good luck with life.
TheHauntedKeyboard chapter 24 . 1/3
I knew this seemed familiar! The thing about scarecrow stealing the priest and bringing him to the cavern filled with homeless people. You're basing this off of one of the cartoon batman movies right? I love your story so far, it sucks though that it seems you stopped writing it but I can understand if you lost interest in the story. You already wrote so much for it which is awesome!
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 29 . 12/24/2014
I love this so much! Please please please please please please please please decide to update again soon! I have to know what happens!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/21/2014
Are you going to finish this story?
AlexDnD chapter 12 . 12/13/2014
Nice story - love the focus on Bruce Wayne interactions.
1,380 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »