Reviews for Department of Archives
This is one of the best batman stories I have ever read. It's so funny and well written. I hope you come back to continue writing it. It would be great to see how the story continues.
Ambray chapter 2 . 11/18/2016
I have just re read this story over the past few days. Even incomplete it easily remains one of my favourite stories of all time.
I'm so sad that we were left on such a cliffhanger and that we are likely to never know how it ends.
You really captured the characters so perfectly.

I hope to maybe see you return one day eventually.
Christineoftheopera chapter 29 . 10/20/2016
I will never give up on this story. I know it's been years but this is one of the best stories on this sight that I've ever read. Gaaah please please please come back.
MarauderMist chapter 29 . 10/19/2016
I hope, this story will be updated in my lifetime.
Betti chapter 29 . 10/12/2016
please update, I just found your story and read through it in one sitting! This is fantastic
Fishies2 chapter 29 . 9/19/2016
Loved this story from start to finish. I really do hope you come back one day to finish it :)
guest 25 chapter 29 . 8/20/2016
I really wish you hadn't abandoned this story. It's so good and left in a cliff hanger with no closure in sight. *sighs* now I am sad, so sad.
JustRandomPerson chapter 29 . 7/30/2016
I hope there will be any update. I'm dying from expectation
JustRandomPerson chapter 25 . 7/29/2016
Bob Ross, Yeah! like the ending, a lot. And I can't stand that there's one three chapters left
fanfic authoress chapter 29 . 7/15/2016
I love this story so much! I know you probably won't update ever again but know that people still love this story, and thank you so much for writing it
Anna10473 chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Really good! Want to read more!
3broomstix chapter 29 . 6/28/2016
Oh my god. Like oh my god. This has taken three nights of reading constantly to finish. And I've been reading it like a woman possessed. I'm just laying in my bed. Typing this. Because oh my god I can't believe it. Like I've also been informing my friend of what's been going on throughout the entire story. I love this. I love it so much and I felt my heart clench when I saw it hadn't been updated in four years. I hope you update soon, because you have a truly wonderful gift of writing. Truly, you do.
ShortyStarRose chapter 28 . 6/3/2016
Are you still beta-less since if you want I could beta for you?
DamnBlackHeart chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
There's so much good things to say about this that I'm quite sure many reviewers have already pointed it out in their reviews (or at least one of them did from what I looked at). Really, nicely done! I hope to read more of this story when you come around to it.
LordSupreamAweso chapter 17 . 3/28/2016
the cool thing is in reading I can totally imagine this happening inside my head so I can replay it anytime i want3 or read it
1,407 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »