Reviews for Department of Archives
corbsxx chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Come back to us soon, the fandom needs you 3
saraleo chapter 29 . 12/27/2012
this is honestly one of the best pieces of fanfiction i have ever read. the OC mix perfectly with the story, the characters are coherent and well written, the plot looks just like it might be a deleted scene from the movie(s).
i'm hooked.
this looks like it hasn't been updated in about a year, but i hope you might return to it someday. and, even if you don't, it doesn't change the sheer amazingness of what you've already written. nevermind christmas, reading your fic was the highlight of my week.
Lady Shagging Godiva chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
So Christmas Eve is my birthday, and then you have Christmas...
I forgive you not getting me anything, sometimes people forget after all. I am a very understanding woman, but I would really really really like an update from you :(
Thats a pouty face by the way not a frown. :)
sweetpea42 chapter 29 . 12/21/2012
this story truly is amazing! your an amazing writer
Sele chapter 29 . 12/15/2012
Wow, this the first batman fanfic l've read and I could not put it down. I love it!
Not Enough Answers chapter 29 . 12/14/2012
I absolutely adore this story (it's probably the only Bruce/OC fic I like) and I'm crossing my fingers that it's not discontinued? Update soon, please? :)
salviati chapter 29 . 12/13/2012
Great story. I like how you turn the movies in a new story without being out of characters. I really want to read yours next chapters. N'abandonne pas et bon courage. Like we said in french.
riotgirl777 chapter 29 . 12/2/2012
This has got to be one of the most amazing stories I have read in a long while. You are a genious. I truley hope you write more some day soon.
Love, from a fan.
journie19 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I read most of this yesterday, and I love it!
Guest chapter 29 . 10/27/2012
please update soon this story is amazing !
Anonymous chapter 29 . 10/21/2012
Pleeeaaase continue to write! This is such a good story, and I can't wait for the next chapter :D
ElfinCleona chapter 29 . 10/19/2012
Oh my goodness this is amazing! Please keep writing! I want to know what happens next! This is my favorite Batman fanfic yet! Good heavens, you're good!
Gina-B-ookworm chapter 29 . 10/2/2012
Wow, amazing! I hope you update soon :)
RandomCitizen chapter 25 . 9/17/2012
:0 Her friends shouldn't have accused her and chewed her out like that. They should know her better, and instead of holding their issues in they should have talked to her about it. If they trusted her and valued their previous freindship so much. :T

Their issues needs to be delt with. :D
sweetortonlover86 chapter 29 . 9/12/2012
Aww... Cliffhanger... this is a really great story... i can't seem to want to stop reading this, i keep on wanting to read this over and over again from the beginning, its that good... Please please update soon cause i really want to know what happens next and if Bruce is able to save Lyn from Floyd and later on the Joker/Two-Face (dependin on if u decide to write up till that point)... hope to hear from u soon :)
1,478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »