Reviews for Department of Archives
ZombieOnTheMoon chapter 29 . 9/6/2012
This story is amazing, i love it!
The World is My Blanket chapter 29 . 9/6/2012
This is amazing! i love the way you portray Bruce. Xd. Pleease update soon!
Kayumeee chapter 29 . 9/1/2012
"My favorite is the type of user who ‘favorites’ the story or adds me as author ‘favorite’ but never adds me to an alert. I pretend they check my profile DAILY for updates. Do not rid me of these delusions. I like to think I’m important." - DOA Extra

Hehe, I can state that I am one of the fav-ers who do not add you on alert. And you are correct, I check my account everyday to see if people updated :P
I hope you do not lose your muse, I've seen so many good stories gone and jumped off a building :(
Update soon
maramel chapter 29 . 9/1/2012
Wondering if this fanfic will ever update considering how it's already been seven months? I really do wish I'd get to know what would happen! Please, please update! I'd love to see Lyn meet the Joker, and Bane! You can't keep us fans waiting like this! It's agonizing!
WithNoFear chapter 29 . 8/31/2012
I just sat down and read this without pausing, which is a feat for my short attention span. Everything from your plot to your characters to your writing stylish just draws me in and keeps me reading and reading. I absolutely, completely, love this story. You're an amazing writer, and I can't wait until you update again. :) Absolutely splendid!
ShortyStarRose chapter 29 . 8/28/2012
I really like Lyn & Bruce
libwob chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
Wow. I didn't actually think that Lyn would find out that Bruce is Batman until a little later on. But I guess I should have known that it would be sooner rather than later.
libwob chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
Again. I just have to say how amazing I think this fanfic is. I love the characters. I think now I want to be an archivist. Lyn is a great character and I feel myself empathising with her more and more as I read more of this fanfic. I felt all of her relief when she found out that Falcone had been caught. Even though I already knew that was coming from watching the movie. I totally get Lyns frustration at Bruce. Also reading this fic I wish I wasn't so bad at drawing.

I think you are a very talented writer to convey all of this. This fic is definitely one of my favorites here on . :)
libwob chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
I knew it! It was Crane! He really is crazy.

My dislike for Falcone grew even more in this chapter. I wasn't really sure that that was possible.

I love the way you tie in everything with what happens in the movie. And you do it so well. I would imagine this was difficult?

I really love this fic. I think you are a very good writer.
libwob chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Oh My Gosh! Oh no! I hope nothing bad happens to Lyn! Aw. And poor Sam and Lawrence. I think Im beginning to dislike Falcone even more now!

And I like the introduction of Batman. Or is it the Batman. I guess he doesn't have an official name yet.

I just can't stop reading this fic! It's so good!
libwob chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Oh My Gosh! The guy is Scarecrow. He's Jonathan Crane!

I really like your fanfic. Lyn is a great character. Her job is very...unique and I love the way she keeps her sketchbook full of drawings and peoples stories.

This is a really great fic.
theblonde2243 chapter 29 . 8/15/2012
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE did i say you should update? This is t!he best freaking Dark knight story ever! Lyn is not a Mary Sue at all and is still perfect! please update!
ChicagoMyth chapter 29 . 8/12/2012
awesome! I couldn't stop reading. please update soon!
neverephemeral chapter 29 . 8/10/2012
This story is amazing!
Nocturnal Rose chapter 29 . 8/9/2012
Love it can't wait for more!
1,478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »