Reviews for Department of Archives
Samara Holmes chapter 29 . 2/23/2018
This was so good! One of the best I've read for some time, I know it's been a few years but please update!
Ambray chapter 13 . 2/3/2018
It's been 6years since an update. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!? Time flies.

Still one of the best stories on this site. I hope you one day return
Skendo chapter 1 . 1/29/2018
Oh my gosh! Please please! I need the next chapter ... pronto!
Skendo chapter 29 . 1/29/2018
Oh my gosh! Please please! I need the next chapter ... pronto!
Guest chapter 29 . 1/3/2018
By far the best story I've ever read. Love it so much. Your writing style is top knotch and the story is amazing and well though out. Details are spot on and I just love everything about it.
Sam chapter 29 . 9/26/2017
That story was revolutionary. Please tell me you're just taking a five year holiday and not that you've given up on the story. I'll be constantly checking to see if there's an update. So much live for this story.
garden galaxy chapter 28 . 7/9/2017
what was the point of this?
garden galaxy chapter 7 . 7/6/2017
I love the chemistry-it isn't forced or anything!
Guest chapter 29 . 5/28/2017
Eternally sad this is abandoned, I really love it!
Burnehn chapter 15 . 3/21/2017
Can't remember if I revised yet, but i just want you to know: I love this and am really happy to have found it.
Burnehn chapter 29 . 3/15/2017
W-wha-what? ... Oh my goodness, WHAT? It's over? Bu-but, that... That's insane! I was hooked! ... *sigh* Well, I don't know if you'll be updating ever again, but... I'll be waiting.
Burnehn chapter 27 . 3/12/2017
HELL YES. This makes me ridiculously happy! Awesome pacing, dear; it makes me wish that you finished this story.
Burnehn chapter 25 . 3/11/2017
SUPPORT.
Burnehn chapter 24 . 3/11/2017
GRAH! Come on, Lyn! Just tell him!
Burnehn chapter 17 . 3/10/2017
He better not be messing with our Lyn! Batman (readamazingor not, I mentally skin him alive!
1,477 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »