Reviews for Department of Archives
Veedramon chapter 2 . 3/5/2017
Oh so she has a danger sence, good.
Veedramon chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
Yeah she is a weirdo.
Guest chapter 29 . 2/14/2017
This is absolutely deplorable! YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT FOR FIVE YEARS!

I need more
Guest chapter 19 . 2/14/2017
I would have finished your book in one sitting if my mum hadn't caught me at quarter to five in the morning, and ordered me to sleep. Love your book, if that didn't give it away.
Xx
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 29 . 2/6/2017
NNNNOOOOOOOZZZZzz and really that dress was crazy even for me and i am a artist of many things. XD so anyway BRUCEY MY LOVE I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH... pulls jason todd in the room lets go get dead shot a new reson to fear hahahah! I not insane just a artist haha! XD Hope to see this to the end!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 27 . 2/6/2017
aawwww 3
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 25 . 2/5/2017
sneaky Alfred! ooooo I want to plot evil plots to Alfred. Pulls jason todd and Dick grayson in to the mischief hehehehe!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 22 . 2/5/2017
omgs the last moment well the moment bruce came to get her to the last words omgs I LOVE IT! his so in love his just afraid to lose her so bruce! XD eeekkk! lol I cant help but think about the animation bruce wayne voiced by Keven C. and also the one were he has really pretty blue eyes... drools i am sooo in to the story XD Shes a bit neat for a artist as most artist me also or more messy or crazy with how they do things XD
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 20 . 2/5/2017
oh yah she is learning fighting bruce sooo going to fall for her if he not already as i have seen XD haha cute!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 16 . 2/5/2017
aawww he did that to show off for her heheh cute!
nadda123 chapter 29 . 1/30/2017
It's official. I've fallen in love with your story, and not only that, but with your writing and your characters. Sometimes, I find it hard to warm-up to female leads (especially ones that are almost unbelievable), but Lynnette possesses this charm that is somewhat endearing. Her, combined with Bruce, even in writing, has this chemistry that is so hard to find these days in a well written story. Congratulations on such a strong story line, and I truly do hope you continue with this soon!
Guest chapter 29 . 1/1/2017
This is one of the best batman stories I have ever read. It's so funny and well written. I hope you come back to continue writing it. It would be great to see how the story continues.
Ambray chapter 2 . 11/18/2016
I have just re read this story over the past few days. Even incomplete it easily remains one of my favourite stories of all time.
I'm so sad that we were left on such a cliffhanger and that we are likely to never know how it ends.
You really captured the characters so perfectly.

I hope to maybe see you return one day eventually.
Christineoftheopera chapter 29 . 10/20/2016
I will never give up on this story. I know it's been years but this is one of the best stories on this sight that I've ever read. Gaaah please please please come back.
MarauderMist chapter 29 . 10/19/2016
I hope, this story will be updated in my lifetime.
1,478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »