Reviews for Department of Archives
Betti chapter 29 . 10/12/2016
please update, I just found your story and read through it in one sitting! This is fantastic
Fishies2 chapter 29 . 9/19/2016
Loved this story from start to finish. I really do hope you come back one day to finish it :)
guest 25 chapter 29 . 8/20/2016
I really wish you hadn't abandoned this story. It's so good and left in a cliff hanger with no closure in sight. *sighs* now I am sad, so sad.
JustRandomPerson chapter 29 . 7/30/2016
I hope there will be any update. I'm dying from expectation
JustRandomPerson chapter 25 . 7/29/2016
Bob Ross, Yeah! like the ending, a lot. And I can't stand that there's one three chapters left
WickedistheCrown chapter 29 . 7/15/2016
I love this story so much! I know you probably won't update ever again but know that people still love this story, and thank you so much for writing it
Anna10473 chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Really good! Want to read more!
3broomstix chapter 29 . 6/28/2016
Oh my god. Like oh my god. This has taken three nights of reading constantly to finish. And I've been reading it like a woman possessed. I'm just laying in my bed. Typing this. Because oh my god I can't believe it. Like I've also been informing my friend of what's been going on throughout the entire story. I love this. I love it so much and I felt my heart clench when I saw it hadn't been updated in four years. I hope you update soon, because you have a truly wonderful gift of writing. Truly, you do.
ShortyStarRose chapter 28 . 6/3/2016
Are you still beta-less since if you want I could beta for you?
DamnBlackHeart chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
There's so much good things to say about this that I'm quite sure many reviewers have already pointed it out in their reviews (or at least one of them did from what I looked at). Really, nicely done! I hope to read more of this story when you come around to it.
LordSupreamAweso chapter 17 . 3/28/2016
the cool thing is in reading I can totally imagine this happening inside my head so I can replay it anytime i want3 or read it
BrunetLife chapter 29 . 3/8/2016
Oh my goodness. You TOTALLY have a gift for writing. I've never got sucked into a fanfiction so fast and so completely. In fact, it made me fall in love with Bruce Wayne so much more, I can't believe I didn't like him much before. Also, Lyn is absolutely perfect and a conpletely relatable character. I'm so sad it's overwith. The romance is stunning, the plot lines even more so. I can't put into words how much I loved it. It made me smile so much, I'm sure even the Joker would be surprised. I'd ABSOLUTELY love for you to continue with the story. But for now, thank you so very much. It was truly amazing.
Amber chapter 29 . 3/8/2016
Holyshit,whyhasn'tthisbeenupdatedforSOLOMG!?
This story has made me laugh so hard so many times and now you leave it hanging at one of the other many times it has made me almost cry?!

You have to finish this! It's so good!

I really need to see this finished... It's been bugging me...

PLEASE update soon!
hatschepsute chapter 29 . 3/7/2016
Wow I am really impressed! How you can wrap the cute love story between Lyn and Bruce in such an exciting crime story.
WhiteWolf815 chapter 29 . 2/9/2016
Dude! Please don't tell me this is the end!
I am thoroughly sick of the really good stories never being finished.
All I'm asking is that whatever you do, finish this now! It's just that good (and I'm also desperate to know the outcome, too).
Please please pleeeeeaaaasssseee finish!
1,478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »