Reviews for A Small Victory
You are a genius.
SarahShalomDavid chapter 1 . 8/4/2009

wow that was class!

well funny!

she totally shouldve hid the lollys down her top or something though and made him look for them!

now that wouldve been even funnier, especially if wilson had walked in on house geting the lollies out of her bra!

omfg that wouldve been hilarious!

great story! loved it!

added it to my faves! (and you!)

keep writing, it was great!

Insanity chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
This was a very enjoyable story to read. I loved the banter and the games. It was a very pleasant vacation from all the angsty House/Cuddy fics coming out recently. Thanks for posting!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Great job!:)
Miranda chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I am not surprised in the least that House would do such a thing like complain about a lack of red lollipops! Humourous and witty, you always make my day! While reading that section where you had stated that House benefited from Cuddy's hard work, i couldn't help but imagine what would happen if Cuddy were to transfer hospitals! I think House would totally be screwed. Thank you for sharing this treasure!
Intoxicated Lie chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
E, that made me laugh. :3 Another very good story!
Bella Shia chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
awesome work. I love what you captured between them, it's perfect.
huddy fanatic chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
LOVED IT SO GOOD. the dialogue between the two is spot on.
Squeeka Cuomo chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Since this was MY prompt, I’m going to complain… It was supposed to be ONLY grape lollipops! :P

I loved this. It was really fun and cute but it a really interesting flip side to it as well. You took the power plays that we see on the show and examined them in a really interesting way. And because you did do that, this isn’t just some fluffy little piece about lollipops. You gave the prompt substance without making it all doom and gloom.

Also, the dialogue in this is fantastic. Everything is very much in character. Great job. :D
DocPatHolliday chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
What a merry little fic! I enjoyed it a lot. It's nice to see a playful and witty House and Cuddy being annoyed but also more amused than she would ever admit. Thank you! I can't get enough of your fics. They improve my day.
Hannah Judas chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Wow! That was incredibly adorable.
cod-fish101 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Loved it! They were both in character! Great job P
No One Reads Bad Fanfics chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Adorable! 'Nough said.
Holla chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Very sweet!
J Lesley chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Loved this. Very funny and I loved the childish antics between the two of them.