Reviews for Walking Ghost Phase
QuickenMyEnd chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
very nice, all of their reactions were perfect, and the ending was sweet _
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I really don't know how I missed this but it was great an sorry for the delayed review.
newgal chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Well, I loved it. I thought you had changed it and they were exposed. You did a great job esp with the emotions.
Lisa Paris chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I thought it was excellent. I love this particular episode and have thought about a doing a similar coda myself. Alan was just terrific, and I really enjoyed his dash through the night to Don's side.
Phoenix Red Lion chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Very nicely done. When fear and logic collide, it is so hard to straighten things out...emotionally and physically. You did a wonderful job showing this through Don. You've also shown how much closer Charlie and Don had become...otherwise I'm not so sure Charlie would've even paid attention to the 'tone of voice' detail. I especially loved the interaction between Don and Alan. You always see more interaction between Alan and Charlie since they live together...it's great to read interactions between Alan and Don, even in such a serious situation.

Great job!
Zubeneschamali chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Great story. "Dirty Bomb" is still my favorite episode, not least because of the suddenness of that bomb going off. But I always thought they moved too quickly past the risk of exposure, and this story did a great job of filling in the blanks.
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I love missing scene stories. Sometimes I think the writers of the show should take lessons from some of the fanfiction writers. This story, for instance, was amazing. I plan to watch this episode again tonight and mentally interject some of the scenes from here as I watch. I loved the insight and the emotion this had and the last scene with Alan was just heartbreaking. Very, very well done.
The Ghost chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
HI!

wonderful fic!please update (very,very,very) soon!

One question:your Severitus is in hiatus?or abandoned?Anyway good(perfect) fic as well.

KIIS