Reviews for Moments
guest chapter 7 . 6/5/2014
"acceptation"? Is that anything like"acceptance"?
Alison chapter 12 . 7/27/2009
I enjoy reading your short stories! Nicely done!
shar chapter 12 . 7/27/2009
thanks for filling in some of the missing moments. i often wondered about them but you seem to do them more justice than i. more when you can please.
b9je chapter 12 . 7/27/2009
Well, if reviewing prevents you from possibly doing something violent in nature, than maybe I can take one for the team ;) I liked it. Good job
Sue1313 chapter 12 . 7/27/2009
This was good. Emily would make a good mother. She knows what not to do from her mother. I do think Reid would miss her mothering him if she was to involved with a child.
Sue1313 chapter 11 . 7/27/2009
i miss Gideon too. Poor Reid, somebody always leaving him. It is good that he has the team to take care of him.
kdzl chapter 12 . 7/27/2009
Fantastic!
Ghostwriter chapter 10 . 10/6/2008
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
DeviousRobynno chapter 10 . 9/22/2008
Very nice chapter. I liked the points of view used. I don't remember the episode like at all but I can remedy that soon. Also can't wait for the new season to start this Wednesday and for more chapters.
Sue1313 chapter 10 . 9/20/2008
They both want children but with their jobs I don't see how the could be mothers to babies unless they quit or gave up the field work. It would be life changing for either of them. I know Reid loves to be mother by Emily. I hope Emily can find somebody, maybe Hotch, to share her life with.
Sue1313 chapter 9 . 9/15/2008
This was good. Will was not somebody that I would have put with JJ. You just never know. I was hoping her baby was Reids. This was good.
DeviousRobynno chapter 9 . 9/14/2008
I think that this is a good chapter. I liked getting this point of view. I like Will but I am not really all that fond of how they did what they did in the TV show. They did something similar but different enough in Without A Trace. Looking forward for more. Some good episodes in season 3.
didi2909 chapter 9 . 9/14/2008
I really liked this chapter. I feel you captured JJ very well and her thoughts about Will. It was very much like I imagined
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 9/13/2008
Great job. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
LoraLee2 chapter 8 . 9/13/2008
I love it. I very much agree with this take on their relationship (although I see a BIG crush, not tiny, but sho admits that to themselves anyway?).