Reviews for Sleeping Arrangements
Kira chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Oh my , oh dear. I really enjoyed your fic. It was my KIND of fic. And it was delicious. Btw, happy new year And ganbatte
Zombie girl kawaii 432 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
A really funny chapter ;3
Herbblood chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
i loved it

I laughed so hard at the end.
Sakimi1014 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Loved it! :D
Superwitch chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Not out of character at all, I don't think.

I hate it when Akira treats Shirogane as he does, and hides his true feelings, but we see the delightfully uncomfortable, sexy, sly or sad disappointed responses from the Shadow.

Poor Shirogane... out in the yard! I hope Akira relents.

THE REVIEWING FOOL
Schala chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
It's another cute story of yours! You're really so very talented! If i tried anything like this, i KNOW i'd fail miserably. Good work! :D

By the way, i don't think your characters are out of character. They seem just like the ones i watch in the anime, you know? :
Saskie chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Hahaha! Too cute! Very beautifully written with the characters in character )
yuki-souma chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Jaja

Akira never would admit thw way that he feels about shirogane

o

Nice fanfic

see ya soon!

PS: this is so short ToT would you make another one... please...

PS-2: I'm not an english reader so, excuse me if this review isn't good . u.u Gomenne
Xelena chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
yay. monochrome finally has a following on . it took for-ever. akira amuses me - always pushing shirogane away. very cute with the way shirogane just kept inching in until he got what he wanted.
SkySurf chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I like your story! I really think that it is good! Not bad at protraying Akira and Shirogane. _
Kuroin chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
It's great!

And don worry...at least Shirogane's in character...& it would be best if Akira reacted this way to Shirogane too x)
Book Thief101 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
First, there are a few grammar and spelling mistakes, but nothing I couldn't ignore.

Second, I really like the story. *heh* It made me laugh and blush at the same time. Who would ever thought that Akira could moan in a stiuation like that.*heh*

Book Thief101
Cherlockmon chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
“No, you are sleeping in the yard tonight!”

Favorite part. XD Other than the awesome boy smexiness and cuddingly-ness...

Very good fanfiction. Loved it. _
RaphaellaNah chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
hahaa, I love this. I adore this. Its amazing. I just fucking adore monochrome factor. Its amazing. its fantastic.

Please do continiue writing more fictions like this. They are just perfect!
kutoki chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Aw poor Shirogane. XD lol Love it.