Reviews for Rescue
anon chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
haha, i wonder sometimes if i'm the only one still obsessing over SGA. i miss that show, though... and i totally agree. we got deprived of so much "injured sheppard" goodness in the episodes. sure, we got plenty too, but i wish they would have put this in "Search and Rescue". :D well done! i enjoyed reading this.
hifield chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Great Tag ... yes, it probably played out very much like this. Story had me hooked from the very beginning - really liked this episode too.

Good job.
Kariesue chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Excellent! We definitely needed to see more of these in between scenes on the show. Teyla would definitely have been very worried about John once she realized why he "wasn't up to" carrying her. Just one slight tweak, Caldwell actually tells John to go down to the planet, beam them out of Wraith storage and gate back to Atlantis. So this should have happened on the planet with Teyla wondering why John wasn't coming out of the dart. I suppose Carter and Keller could have taken a jumper down to meet them and it continues as you wrote. But even so, very good. Thanks!
Raven2004 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Let me start out by apologizing for my LAZINESS. I have been seriously craving Shep Whump for some unknown reason and rather than review each story read, I jumped right into the next one. If observed, one would probably think I was addicted or something silly like that...*clearing throat*

Anyway, I like your stories because you have successfully captured the personalities of our favorite characters, AND you learn toward whumpage. I like that. Lord help me if someone would ever do a study on why we like whumpage but so what. Of all things to be addicted to, I consider this to be the least harmful. In fact, it's ALMOST as good as chocolate. *let's see...whumpage, chocolate...*
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Great stuff, Obsessed1. This was a wonderful read and revealed the strength of Teyla's and John's connection with each other.
Iluvshep chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
yes! thank you for this tag. I hate it when they make them look so hurt and then all of a sudden is like nothing happened.

great job
ManicTater chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
I was kinda exasperated at the episode because of John's participation in the rescue mision after having being impaled. Not just impaled, but having had the object forcibly and inexpertly removed before medical attention was even available.

It was just too simple. I'm glad you filled in the gaps, and gave some more weight to John's injury.

I also enjoyed your characterizations. Thank you for sharing.
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Terrific missing scene/tag! Very believable!
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Thanks for this. It was a great tag. My favorite part: He prodded his side, “Surgery wasn’t as bad as I thought.”

“You have not had it yet.”

“Really?” he looked disappointed, “Oh.”

That was so funny. I could just see Joe and Rachel pulling that off.
Stargate Groupie chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
*claps* great tag to an awesome episode! Loved the Shep whump and Teyla’s concern. :)
new creation chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
That put just the right finishing touch to that episode. THANK YOU! I really love your stuff. God bless you.
ditraveler chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Loved it! I was missing this!
sheppardfan chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Yes, this was definitely missing from the actual ep. Great addition.
Singing Wolf chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
This is great! Why couldn't this have been included in the episode? But since it wasn't, thank you so much for writing it. And writing it well, with good characterization, and just the right amount of emotion all around.
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008