Reviews for Correcting Mistakes
harini chapter 14 . 4/9
Wasn't the middle name for the twins Fabian and Gideon? After Molly's brothers? Or is that just me?
S chapter 19 . 11/8/2014
Awesome! Just awesome! This one is my favourite so far! I need more! :)
sk8ter chick 16 chapter 19 . 6/8/2014
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY! IT IS THE BEST EVER WRITTEN
Marrie-cullen chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
"Yeah so I read on Wikipedia, that bastion of "false truths"?, that George married Angelina Johnson and had two kids, and I kind of went ballistic..."since every indication was that Fred was the one Angelina cared for"?. News flash JK Rowling... just because they are twins does not make them interchangeable! Wikipedia also had Luna paired off with someone named Rolf Scamander who wasn't even in the books. EYEROLL!

Just in case it is true that this is what is in her head, I had to fix JK Rowling's horrible mistake." ~quoted by you

WIKIPEDIA did not just make that up out of the blue...it was SAID by J.K Rowling.

It was not a mistake...it's J.K.R's world, therefore it can be whatever she wants it to and no fanfic story will change what's the truth. moot point. :)(

Quoted by J.K.R: "They would have been happy..." which OBVIOUSLY means there was no forcing the other or whatever nonsence you came up with.

Sorry, if this sound frank or rude, but it's my opinion. You probably won't even read this,or care, seeing as to how long ago this story was written but,hey.
Iheartnargles chapter 19 . 8/20/2011
I really enjoyed this story, probably my favorite so far. I think it has some really funny parts, but also dealt with some very emotional adult issues very well! Wonderful story, and I really thought you tied up the ending well with Luna and her ex, I was not expecting that.
Iheartnargles chapter 10 . 8/20/2011
I loved the little inside jokes you had in this story. It took me awhile when reading this to realize that you were talking about THE Colonel Sanders, and when I realized that, I busted up. This chapter, along with their trip to the muggle theatre, cracked me up!
Iheartnargles chapter 6 . 8/20/2011
This chapter was heart wrenching, but so good! I really loved the Pluto/Star symbolism, it was a very accurate comparison.
chika1345 chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
i actually like the relationship between angie and george now that things have settled, their friendship works with her trying to get involved in matching him and luna! very well written _
chika1345 chapter 4 . 5/26/2011
you had me tearing up at the end of this chapter. seriously! i loved it. i hate how luna feels because rolf's used so many words to debase her but darn if i dont expect him to have karmic retribution bite his rear in the end of this. i love luna and george and you write them so well _
chika1345 chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
Yes! go for it george! i was so waiting for him to punch rolf but i'm hoping he gets his chance in a later chapter. awesome story! poor little daisy having to deal with all of that. love luna!
chika1345 chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
rolf needs the snot beat out of him. i wish snargles would ransack his body and leave him in a ditch. -has gotten graphic- oh my -covers mouth- i'm sorry rolf!... lol but i love your story! this is so awesome and i love daisy!
chika1345 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I agree with your correction of those atrocious mistakes on JK's part for pairing george with angie and luna with rolf. Youre one of my favorite authors and i love this pairing of luna and george! i fully advocate it to my friends XD Nice chapter, i like how angie actually admits she was wrong in forcing him and her to be together.
TrulyFrighteninLilMonsterAlice chapter 19 . 2/11/2011
I loved this story! I wish I could have followed this from the beginning...I would have gladly become your beta. Let me know if you ever need one!
AngelHeartOfMine chapter 19 . 11/24/2010
Incredibly sweet, touching, funny and romantic! I loved it )
Jabberwocky92 chapter 19 . 9/18/2010
Ah yes, we all need fire insurance when married to George. xD Mmm, I'd love to be married to George! :D

Great story! Again, I have sat up till two thirty in the morning reading your story. Thank god we brought more coffee the other day! xD