Reviews for White Yuki
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
When I saw this fic I was so happy finally a Yuki fanfic! But then I saw yukixfireboy. Though at first I was a fan of YxA until I found out that Yuki liked him as a brother...(Atsuma looks like her brother anyways). Me and my sister both agreed that Yuki didn't like him more then a friend tough she loves to make Karin jellos and say stuff like "Isn't it obvious I want to be with you." or when she tells Karin "I don't like him I love him." though after would she laughed and said "Your just stupid he's like a brother." when Karin said "What!" after all that junk I thought that Yuki and him we're more like family...and then me and my sister said WAIT O MEH GERD! SHE AND ORBORO ARE SOOOO CUTE FOR EACH OTHER IN A HATEING WAY! But like I said I read this it's cute! four stars in a half!
DeathBlade88 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Very cute. Its a shame that the developers didn't show more of the love triangle between Atsuma, Yuki and Karin. I mean, they didn't even get to confess! If your going to have a romantic relationship between two or more characters, at least conclude it than to leave it hanging. Love your story by the way.
Neoson897 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
awwwww, that was sweet i just started playing enchanted arms a few days ago and love Yuki and Atsuma as a pairing keep writing this was an excellent story
moonie44foreternity chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
i totally loved it!
Tazumi Hanako chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Asome I never thoght i would find someone who loves enchanted arms like i 's an asome story.i wonder what would of happened if she finished the word love. then thing would most definately get award (lol). Anyways keep writing because your an amazing author.
gnygsbgsu chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Wow...Someone else that likes enchanted Arms! XD

Well, I like this fic. Thank you for writing it. Now I have a good reason to update my fic! XD

Keep on writing, OR ELSE.