Reviews for Your Name Is Arcee
NerdOfEverything chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
I cried so much during this story. I loved it. Spark breaking and funny. Full of emotion and silliness. I think this is one of the best stories on here.
steve chapter 14 . 8/24/2013
Wow this was an amazing fanfic, so well written and thought through. It is a shame it had to end! Well done and keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
no arcee and bumble bee foreves!
lou-lou chapter 9 . 4/4/2013
Brilliant please could you write some more about arcee solarflar and nightshade
Guest chapter 14 . 2/28/2013
That was beautiful. I cried all through the entire thing. I love this pairing. Thank you for making this. 3 :)
SecretKeeper250 chapter 14 . 5/21/2012
You are a gineos the story made me cry to the very end. I needed a good cry That made me think of my great grandma I didn't even see her before she... Well lets just say I am sad right and I needed to cry this is a heart warming story my will not be as awesome as yours but I will try it's not that I don't want to remember, I do for those who can't I am typing in my iPod so can't really do the atalics. But still his story had me glued from beginning to end I still am crying. Thanks for the good cry Hot Shot's girl.
SonomaCurtis chapter 14 . 4/5/2012
I loved this! It's so much like Penny Serenade! (if you don't know, its an older movie with Cary Grant...you should watch it) But I'm so glad that other people enjoy the coupling of Ratchet and Arcee. Can you check out my story, Spawn of Ratchet? I think you'll like it!
Mazamba chapter 6 . 6/23/2011
Are you TRYING to make me cry!
CheesetothePower chapter 14 . 12/13/2009
I loved this. Now I'm upset that I finished reading it, regardless of how bittersweet it is.
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 14 . 10/3/2009
Now that ya mentioned it it does seem like The Notebook. I loved it when I watched that movie. And this fic is/was awsome to read.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 13 . 10/3/2009
Poor Ratch.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 12 . 10/3/2009
Oh man not again.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 11 . 10/3/2009
Man this is still awsome to read.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 10 . 10/3/2009
Poor Ariel.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 9 . 10/3/2009
Ok he got a little too excited in that flashback.