Reviews for The Rule
DominiqueT chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
This is sooooo good! YOU gotta make more NaruGaa.
Alt3etf chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Hahaha I love it!
AndrAIa Blitz chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Haha poor boys :D
twilightserius chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
one word DAMN thats good breakfeast x3
Dee-Dee45 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
*nosebleed* ur stories are great! keep up the good work hun
mundaneboy chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
OMG I LOVE THIS. how you didnt tell about last night but hinted it, that was awesome
Meshlena chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Wish I could hug you! Your work is amazing. _
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
haha, just as fabulous as Oranges. i love you for writing these huhu. utterly hot and kinda cute in the sense that they love each other so much. boy, do i love NaruGaa. it's seriously an addiction. and halfway canon, mwahaha. screw the SasuNaru fans, they can all wither away at the impossibility of it. we NaruGaa fans will merely sit and write fanfics and laugh. :3
Babog chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Oh my! That makes me want to read one of your full blown lemon scenes...That is if you have them...

*Goes to check*
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
(is lying face down on the floor passed out from a nosebleed, twitching and foaming at the mouth) Urugagagahugh...hua! Ge gu reiooi!
MSYOU chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Oh *.* that was good really god XDD you have three of my all time favorite things here Gaanaru, Smut, and Gackt "Vanilla" XDD *faves* XDD
GirlxWithxAxBrokenxSmile chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
...Wow..-tries to stop a nose bleed- That was so awesome... I loved it...
Queer Vulgarity chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Sexy Beyond Belief.

DAMN! Do I love me some GaaNaru Smut. :D
Temari 88 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Short but intense! *รง* I so love this pair! And, really, who would blame either of them for wanting to screw each other every time they were togheter...? If just I could have a couple of stolen photos... -pervy smirk-
Edlama chapter 1 . 7/30/2008