Reviews for Harry's New Pets
Starfox5 chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
Sweet story, with lots of love and humor.
Poetheather1 chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
This was really good and a clever idea. The characterization was good and everything flowed nicely. I just wish there were more.
CMVreud chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
Help, the fluff, the Fluffs attackin'!
And not Updated in such a long time. T.T
CMVreud chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
The pity is, somehow it all makes sense. You get logically form a, over b, to c.
I just don't know how.
sonofthehills chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
This is charming. Really quite lovely. Thank you.
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
Nice idea, would love to see more
GothicPheonix chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
I hope you update soon. I really like this pairing you have. Maybe for fifth chapter you should flashback to the patents conversation about the bonded. Because it seems to the audience that the father was too accepting of it all so having the flashback would give more backbone.
juliantheshadowman chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
Please continue this! I've been reading Harry Potter fanfics for more than a year now, and this is one of the very best I've found. I'd love to read more.
tuxjim chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
This was a...very. very, VERY...INteresting story. And an interesting take on the relationship between Fleur, Hermione, Luna and Harry.

I love the way you (obviously) planned and wrote it, and I have added it to both my 'follow' and 'favorite'-s lists... just in case you decide that four INteresting chapters are not quite enough...but if you do, then it is your author's prerogative.

What could be next, though? It obviously is an AU type of story, since the canon is not merely broken but nearly turned inside-out. Maybe jump ahead a few years to their graduation from Hogwarts and pick up the threads either in college or in the Muggle world...of course, still together and loving each other as they do in these chapters. But, then again, that IS up to you, as the author.

Ja ne for now.

FlyingShoes chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
A phenomenal story, I'd love for you to get back to this.
willam and jack and jake chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
very interesting and romantic, i can't wait to read more
willam and jack and jake chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
willam and jack and jake chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
very nice
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
noylj chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
very cute course, i really don't understand mr. granger