Reviews for Mr NotSoPerfect
lolnooooo chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
This is such a beautiful and funny story

Love it your work is amazing

tallyho chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Is, your fan fictions make me fall in love with the idea of Blair and Chuck more and more. I think you are an amazing writer and your FFs are astounding. I've been a reader of many of your stories and all I can say is wow. You've got me hooked :)

xo xo
lovetaker101 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
"But there he is in a black suit with a red shirt and I smile because we match and we didn’t even try"

Aww! That was my favorite part because they ALWAYS match and it's so freaking adorable! All of your CB stories are amazing and this one is no exception.
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
aw very cute. I love it. )
CarolineNotCarolyn chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
For Blair, Chuck may not be perfect, but he is mr. perfect for her. That is all that matters- and your writing shows that every time. Great job!
Princess Persephone chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
He’s just staring at me with that intense look that melted my panties a year ago and made me forget how to spell Nate.

haha! yes! This was great. I loved it. :)
princetongirl chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
loved it update soon
DefineDelicate chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Your totally in Character with Blair, it's not even funny lol.

Faved of course :)
capricious insanity chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
love it.
wprincessannw chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
ah loved it :)
sugargrrl22 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
aww that was really good and really in character! great job i loved it!
schokolade chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Aw very nice! I especially loved the first half where Blair is trying to justify everything to herself. There were some wonderful lines here as well that made me smile like " often wonder if he’s gay" and "I end up irritated and he ends up turned on" and "I tell him he should ask me who I’m doing. Because I’m single, extremely attractive and my legs are well formed." Thank you for this wonderful piece.
SouJiro-LoVeR chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
OMG I LOVE THIS. i love your work, really. i always read 'em when you update on the blair and chuck lj... then i comment here.

"I’m upset at him but there he is in a black suit with a red shirt and I smile because we match and we didn’t even try."

when i read this line i just went *squee* and *aw* at the same time...

you do great CB fluff. your fics are my favorite so far. also, i like your drabbles... very cute.

kudos!
outlinedsilver chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Aww...could it possibly get any cuter?
gleechild chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
This was one of the best things I've ever read written from Blair's POV. Absolutely amazing AND hilarious. I swear, I was laughing so badly that my mother forced me to read most of the beginning parts out loud to her. And she laughed right along with me. I absolutely adored this and you have them soo in character. GREAT job Isabelle! :clap: Amazing! XOXO Sharon
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »