Reviews for Mr NotSoPerfect
Bookworm.hrt chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Amazing! I was smiling the whole time I was reading this. I only wish it didn't end. But then again the end was so awesome I cannot even complain.
ChuckBassLOVA chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
This is very cute :)
MPGirl chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
This was awesome! So sweet. I loved the last line, lol.
akimat chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
you already know I am a huge fan of your writing so once again I am gonna say really good work, your stories are so awesome.
Carolineforbesisawsome chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
one word Amazing )

hope you wright more storys
mikss chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
i read this fic yesterday on LJ and i just loved it - but forgot to coment, so here i am, lol!

Srsly, i loved it! i laughed and went like "aw so cute" while reading it! congrats!
Hometown Glory chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
So in character.

"I often wonder if he’s gay… until we have sex and all those thoughts evaporate from my mind because Chuck Bass is anything but gay. So not gay."

Hilarious. You have CB down to a tee.
truglasgowgal chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Loved it!

Such an amazing written piece that captured both of them perfectly!

I loved everything about Blair's reluctance to accept he was 'the guy for her', and the complete turnaround in Chuck - only Blair could make an 'honest' (let's use the word loosely in reference to Chuck Bass mind ;) ) man out of Chuck.

You wrote it so brilliantly, and in such a way that you actually felt as if you could see inside Blair's head, or you were there with her - cheesy, or whatever, but it's true.

This captured them so well, and writing like this is totally what CB's all about :D

I'm in awe of this fic, (and the person behind writing it).

Amazing job, can't wait to read more from you.

Steph

x
PrincessCheese chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Awesome awesomeness, loved every second of it. I am in awe of your speedy and high quality writing and in love with your version of waldass!
Chairforever chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
It's adorable and hilarious, very in character
puresimplicity-xo chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I love this.

I'm generally not a fan of stories written in first person but yours is an exception because it's so well written!

By the way, you chug out stories alarmingly fast! lol

P

Can't wait for the next one ;)

s2
TheMusicLives chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Oh, those butterflies are so contagious... because I'm full of them right now! :sigh: So sweet and funny and perfect.

Favorited.
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
OMG, I love the way you've written them both and I love Blair's emotions. So like her to try to deny those feelings. I truly love how you've captured their relationship and her silly thoughts about him and sex. hehe.

Oh, the date with Isabel's cousin. LMAO. Good boy, Chuck!

BIRTHDAY! (He totally went to Dorota and got it out of her. I have faith in Chuck, but still..)

NOTES! OMG! Love it. And he got into Yale! I think all Chuck/BC fans can agree - CHUCK WANTS INTO YALE!

Then the meeting! *SQUEAL* And I love the college talk. ;) Perfect.
k8ydid chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT... my arms are tingling... haha this was a great story!
wAlDaSs95 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
great story! love blair and chuck together :)
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »