Reviews for Bet
Kingdom's Oathkeeper chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHA great ending!
Kingdom's Oathkeeper chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
OMG he's starting to understand!
Kingdom's Oathkeeper chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
Port seto :(
Kingdom's Oathkeeper chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Wow... When will he learn that love is not to take lightly?
Kingdom's Oathkeeper chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Kingdom's Oathkeeper chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Lol, soooooooo goooodddd!
lookupandsee chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
MythCreatorWriter chapter 8 . 3/30/2010
I should have read this sooner but I read the summary and thought it wouldn't appeal to me. It's written a silentshipping fic written by you. What more do I need?

You always induce so much romance into this couple. You write Seto as himself yet as a romantic hero at the same time. Not many people can do that well. Even though the things he was saying and doing weren't like him, you made them work. I freaking swooned and had to kept my breath several times reading what you had Kaiba doing.

I'm not sure about Jounouchi's accent. We all know he has an accent. I hear it every time I read anything he says. So I don't think so much emphasis on that is necessary. This story is two years old so I know you fixed the spelling errors I've found here, though there's still the awkward paragraphing I see here I've seen in other stories.

I praise you for doing such a good job with this couple. My favorite couple. All the characters were written well that made sense for their character, just in a different light that you always make work. And I like that. Keep doing amazing work.
Kenji Hino chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
Wonderful conclusion.

Definitely keep the ending. It adds a nice touch to the story. -
Kenji Hino chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
Of course Shizuka wouldn't hear it from Kaiba...

Wait...Kaiba is being humble!

What the heck!

He really does love Shizuka! :D

Can't wait for the happy ending!
Kenji Hino chapter 6 . 7/13/2009
Seto is just being stupid because he won't come to terms with the fact that he has fallen for Serenity.

And he obviously isn't horrible if he doesn't want to hurt her. Too bad he doesn't realize that.
Kenji Hino chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
Ah. So Kaiba's going to lose the bet if Katsuya ever finds out?

Or will both of them lose?

Hmm...I'm curious as to how you will tie this all together. :)
AliceElizabeth2 chapter 8 . 5/4/2009
Good story. I really liked it. I love setoxserenity storys. Thanks for writing it _