Reviews for I'll Do Anything
bluesnowball24 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
WOW! This is so sweet...I just love this story its so sweet, first to begin I love your pairing Matt and Shannon nice! Stupid Crystal and poor Shannon I can't believe that she left him but I am so happy that Matt was there to comfort Shannon in his time of need. I can't wait to see the sequel.
Mrs.Sid The Kid chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
This was really sweet and cute

I really liked it. I can't wait for the sequel

*liv
Kat RoadKill chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Hey Mariana :)

First of.

BIG HUGS!

Second, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

If me and Shanny ever had a house together we would have dishes piled as high as the ceiling. I hate doing them too.

Oh me and Matty have things on common too. Dont wake me up either. I can be super grouchy lol.

I love how you made the guys personality so realistic. Thats how I picture them being too.

OMG OMG! That was uber cute! Matty had a great idea. Hehe Go Matty and Shanny!

I really enjoyed this, thank you so much Mariana!

Love ya,Kitty Kat
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Twinny!

Kat is going to LOVE this request. I loved it, and it wasn't even for me.

Like I told you on MSN, you describe Shannon very well. You portrayed his pain so accurately that I could imagine it while I was reading. I just wanted to give him a hug because he felt so depressed and didn't know what else to do.

Thank God for Shane and his level-headed thinking. He helped put things in perspective for all of the guys. I'm glad you included him in here.

Aw, Matt and Shanny are so cute! It was so cute watching (or reading, rather) them get closer and Matt being so nervous because he was afraid that Shannon would reject him. I'm also glad that Matt was there for Shannon to turn to after his divorce. That's a difficult time for anyone, and Matt being there showed how much he cared about Shannon.

Again, I loved this. The lyrics worked really great with this too! Can't wait for the sequel!

Love ya twinny!