Reviews for Riviera : The Fallen Land
HiddenDragon21 chapter 8 . 4/11/2011
This story has such potential! The spelling and grammar is okay, all that you really need for that is a spell checker. The later chapters are better in that respect. You needn't censor the swearing, in my opinion it detracts from the story, but do as you will. I found the first chapter somewhat irritating to read due to the way you wrote it. I feel that if you went back and cleaned up the earlier chapters and perhaps lengthened the later ones this could become an incredible story. The story seems to be taking shape, but perhaps you should have less flashbacks and simply incorporate them into the earlier chapters.

Hope this helps a little and thanks for the interesting read!
Secret Person chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
THIS STORY IS AWESOME! PLEASE UPDATE, I BEG YOU!
thousandmonkeys chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
Yatta!Yay!Update has arrived!*cue drum rolls*
MeiChanBiscuit chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Nice!My friend recommended this to me and she was right!I usually dont like OC's but since Ceinra is Serene(technically)im lying to myself and not telling myself soon!Pleas!
thousandmonkeys chapter 7 . 5/4/2010
Thanks!

I really like the plot...cos its really interesting...Yes, I commend you!
thousandmonkeys chapter 6 . 1/29/2010
Thank you very much for this chapter and the previous one!I really like the story continue...
thousandmonkeys chapter 4 . 11/13/2009
please oh please write some chapters...i love it and i want to read more...please?
Filir chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Welp, it looks like Ledah has lost another screw in this area. *snickers*

Ein Smithereens ...Well. Wow.

The speech and chain of events are fine, even good.

However, the worst thing about this, mind me, is the SPELLING. I think it'll be much easier to read without the typos or mis-spells here and there. And just a few touches on the tenses.

Mostly, it's Scythe for Serene's weaponary, and the claw's named Wyvernzem.

I look forward to the next instalment.

~Filir