Reviews for Heather's Journal
Nickolaus Pacione chapter 1 . 5/23
I have known about the website back when I was 23 years years old as I seen this twice in the theater - it attributes to writing the docuhorror delivery I am known for as a horror author and was published for it. I was one of the people who this movie had fooled because all of us thought this movie was true.
L. B. Frost chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
This is also in the Dossier
JensenAcklesfanforever chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
God that was chilling it's been a long time since I have seen the movie but reading Heather's journal brings the movie back crystal clear and it still freaks me the fuck out but in the awesome way that only a good horror movie can :)
xoxomtmodnarxoxo chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I found this quite convincing from the audiences' POV as it is very realistic. I like how you have posted the journal entries on Fanfiction as this gives readers who haven't read Heather's diary online an idea of the horror behind the plot. Again, a very good idea and dramatic journal. Shame the actual film was a bit disappointing, in my opinion lol! :)

OMOCHIKAERI chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Creepy man.. D:
The Lady Vampire Lilac chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
powerful. right now, i'm obsessed with the Blair Witch because it was a good movie and I liked how it was filmed. it made it seem all the more real and when something appears real, I think it's a lot more scary. like the movies Cloverfield & Paranormal Activity. love the story. keep up the good work!
mara chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
really creepy and skin crawling
XX Jokertard XX chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
talk about convincing too bad the film wos totally fake lol still writing a diary is a gd way 2 get into your character i suppose lol

thanks for posting this it was entertaining :)
Eleve Osirian chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
interesting...i loved the movie, it was very realistic