Reviews for Ero Ero
My Blender Is Better Than That chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
oh wow... Highly approved! xDD
Beccabu32 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I Loved It Its Better Than The Original Ero Ero, Also Thanks For The Much Needed Dose Of Smut!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Thanks so much for writting down this awesome fic! I LOVE Sasuke and the doujinshi is just hot as hell.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
KuranDuran chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Hot! holy crap I just love perveted Sasuke, there was just this part in the fic that reminded me of the doujinshi.
KlutzyKitty chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
xDDD

you should definitely make a sequel to this. the next story, maybe they could be in detention and continue their antics *_*
thelastunicorn chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
i liked it. is was really good.
rokudaime09 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
amazing lemon. i find sasuke hot when hes such a pervertttt...
Cocoly chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Suck?

I think its good...

Hehe

Keep spirit!
SasuNaruLover4Ever chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
AHHHHHHHHH SOOOOOOOO GOOOOODDDDDD
darkangelcel chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
XD "Naruto this isn't physical education"

Muahahaha *_* Ay my doodle, always soo pervert 3

LOVE CEL
deatheagle202 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I loved this story! and-looks around then whispers "iv'e already read other things like this so it's other authors faulta my mind is not innocent anymore"- anyway good job!
Dark Misstress of Unknown chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Oh that was lovely.

It is late in the night right now.

And what better way to spend it.

Then by reading a lovely story.

Hehe I was smiling like a perve the whole way through.

It is funny how in the end Sasuke and Naruto got caught.

I couldn't help but think maybe after they got caught Kakashi and Iruka might do the same :D

Oh yah get some!

Great job I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.
KyouyaxCloud chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha nice lemon:)
aokuro chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I know it, you read Ero Ero Ero 1.5, didn't you? XD It's a great doujinshi anyway.

And you did your best in this

fic too. :P
FallingForNobody chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
The ending in the first AND second part made me cry. (in the doujinshi) When sasuke burned the picture, and when Naruto almost hugged sasuke but before he did sasuke disappeared, and naruto was just lying there in shock TT SO DAMN SAD! Ahem. anyway. *goes and watches again* its been a while since i saw that.

anyway, about the story XD it was soo hot! loved it! 3 3 3 much like the doujinshi X) thank you for making it! :) heheh.