Reviews for Mixed Nuts
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
this is VERY DIFFERNT
its quite cute but its a bit disturbing though
i would of never thought of tai lung or mr ping so i like ur creativity
Some Idiot chapter 9 . 3/14/2009
Hahaha! I like these oneshot thingies! (The Tigress/Mantis thing made me laugh.) Maybe you should do something like Shifu/Viper. To be honest, I don't think anyone would see it coming. (Except maybe that one person who did write that crackfic about Viper liking Shifu. All I can say about that one is thank goodness that it was a dream 'cause if it wasn't Shifu'd be totally screwed!) This may sound disturbing, but ever since I read that fic, I've started thinking about what would happen if they did have a serious relationship that wasn't one-sided. Maybe you could do a little chapter about it? Please?
Goldenstar1995 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
These are so good! I love them all, well, I'm a bit creeped out by the Tai Lung/Mr. Ping one, but all the other ones I think I are awesome! Shifu and Tigress father and daughter one was so sweet. If you ever decide to write more, please consider making a Po/Shifu one!(go to hollyberry29's story if you want to see the pairing in action)
anymonous chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
sorry i meant story.
anymonous chapter 9 . 1/4/2009
can you do a po x tigress drabble? i have no fan fic account and i'm a girl. thanks.
James-Li chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
Nya, I missed the, for me, most obvious slash pairing. Monkey/Mantis. I mean, didn't anyone but me notice that Mantis is ALWAYS sitting on Monkey shoulder? Even when they figth Tai Lung. Just before Monkey is stuned you can see Mantis sitting there.

So I would love to read one story about them .

Greets Li
Mrs Snowball chapter 9 . 11/20/2008
I said I'd check this out, and I really liked it. :) You've got some interesting ideas here.

My favourite was chapter 9.
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 9 . 11/19/2008
Eh? Angst-y! Yum
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 5 . 11/19/2008
AAH! Finally, a Tigress Shifu Father/Daughter fic! Sweet! I freaking love it!
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
I laughed the whole time. Oh, God that was hilarious. Was it supposed to be? O.o
FalconMage chapter 9 . 11/19/2008
oh! Me likey this song alot! I kinda forgot who sang this song already.. Um... I think it's Simple Plan or maybe it was somebody else. Finally! I get to see some love hate relationship between Tai Lung and Tigress. And it's when Tigress was stunned by the nerve attack at the bridge. It's awesome! This all for passing by a message? Oh goody! Thanks so much Merks!

Tigress hates Tai Lung but yet, she loves him. Oh! Oh! I know why, cause he's sexy and delicious to have. That's why. XD. Joking...
FalconMage chapter 8 . 8/6/2008
Aww... I was hoping for more but as they say, good things must come to an end, eventually. *Sigh* I was hoping to read a pairing of Tai Lung/Vachir. I don't know what from what I'v read from your stories, you can really brew up a whole new plot of things.
wolf-deamon333 chapter 8 . 8/6/2008
XD i think poor mantis jsut got squished
RenkonNairu chapter 8 . 8/6/2008
This one made me laugh. A great end to a diverse and varying one-shot collection. Well, done.
Kippis05 chapter 8 . 8/6/2008
...Cut, wrap, print. AWESOME! Thanks so much for using my suggestion, I almost fell over laughing. Hooray for weirdness!