Reviews for Personal Space
angel353 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
'how to love a complicated man without killing him', hysterical! I couldn't stop laughing when i read that sentence. good job!
paper.creations chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Wow. That was intense. So much happening in a small word count, and you made it all count. The opening, with the tragedy, was perfect to bring them back together again. I also really liked that you showed that he didn't want to talk to Bridge, Z and Jack at all, yet he completely opened up to Syd.

The Tommy/Kim reference was fantastic, and I agree, Syd and Kim are a lot alike, and it's nice to see that their lives did take similar paths. Luckily Syd realized what she wanted to much sooner :)

And, oh my gosh, I was so upset when she just walked out after he gave her the ring! It was just the perfect moment and I was so sure she was going to accept, and then she walked out and all I could think was 'oh hell!' and then, thank god, she was just being dramatic -sigh of relief-

Everything was perfect, actually. I loved the whole thing, from the futuristic technology to the raw emotions. And you wrote it as a birthday present to your sister? Uber sweet. Wanna be my brother, too? :D

Loved it. Great jog.

-Maggie
jesusfreakfairy chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I just got around to reading this story now, but i love it! Its so plausible a situation. And I love that Syd knew Sky so well and was able to deal with his guilt - it was great and really realistic. Good job ]
Marisa1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Very sweet- I could imagine Sky and Syd's relationship evolving to this.

Also, I LOVE the MMPR reference. Kim and Syd are two pink rangers with a lot in common.
Dawnofthedusk chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I really don't know what to say...

That was just brilliant, you really nailed Sky's character!
Pink-Green-White-4ever chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
What can I say that I haven't already? I loved it from beginning to end. You really caught on to how I think, given more time and love and care, the SPD Rangers could grow. That season had a lot of potential, particularly Syd and Sky, both together and apart. I love how you managed to get inside of Sky's head, you showed him taking on his duties as Commander with the same determination and need to excel as he did being a Ranger, and you also showed that yes, he does feel things, sometimes as deeply if not more than the rest of us. I loved seeing a mature Sydney, someone who would do the Pink legacy proud...the throw back to TK was awesome too! I've always felt that had Syd had the same amount of time as Kim, she'd have grown very much like the original Pink herself grew in her short years with us.

Thank you for a beautifully writen birthday present! I'll cherish it always!
jfkpommie09 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
i really enjoyed this story!
AnaElise chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Wow. Completely amazing story, I absolutly love it! You are a very talented writer
Knightwood chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I really liked it. I think you caught the situation beautifully. To me you could really sense there was a deep relationship there in the background. Plus, I got a very real sense of loss on Sky's part over the deaths of his agents. You could tell it hit him hard.

Good work.