Reviews for My best friend, My love
Leo Girl 45 chapter 24 . 7/23/2004
I LOVED IT
chibi-elise chapter 24 . 3/12/2004
i really liked your story
Serenity Komoshiro chapter 23 . 2/19/2004
That was great! I can't wait to finsih then start the sequel!~-v
Silently.Lost chapter 24 . 1/3/2004
OMG great story -
Serenity-Usagi-Potter06 chapter 24 . 10/10/2003
ohh that was soo romantic I hope you write more chapters after they r married and they have rini
dreaming.sapphire chapter 24 . 9/8/2003
Love your Story!
Hateshi's Last Guardian chapter 24 . 5/1/2003
Oh! LeaD it's looks like another master peice, I just love reading your stories it's like an addiction! So i've finally getting off my rump and review my favorites!

Peace, Hope for more of your work!
Eclipse chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
hey leaD i totally loveyour stories my favorite is this one way to go!
Valerie chapter 24 . 8/10/2002
i love that story i hope you right more soon!

and could you please put more Mamoru bashing?i hate that basterd hes so annoying...anywho great story. ~SAGE
sgsdgsdgsdgsdg chapter 2 . 7/20/2002
I must say if there's one thing some of you authors are good at,it's ruining what could be a half decent ,oh WHY must you make serena look like somekind of great goddess?

"As the girl went back she blocked a couple of kicks and Puched Gohan in the Jaw and he hit a treeā€¦ Hard."

Was that really necessary?Or was it only there to satisfy your sailormoon loving ego a little more? Come on in all honesty,do you even think serena has the muscle power to even do 1 pushup?Why do you idiots kid yourselves like this?Ah well I guess I've grown to expect crap like this from moonies...I must admit if there's one thing you're good at,it's picking an OK idea and ruining it completely.I wonder if some of you will ever wake up and start writing just a LITTLE bit I'm done with this trash,you can burn it now.
Kari chapter 24 . 7/16/2002
Great story.
rhio-okigrl47 chapter 24 . 6/2/2002
god that was one of the best fics i've read so far.(trust me i've read alot of fics ) it was nice it had action romance every thing a fic should have. make more like that one.

AllisonR chapter 2 . 5/23/2002
This story was just too cool.

Please e-mail me.
SAIlORmOOnSUx chapter 9 . 4/16/2002
hi! my name is already known by most of u! ive flamed a few lead fics before and i wont stop now! y am i flaming this pic u ask? in your eyes its perfect! by the look of it! all u moonies loved this fic...well i dont share your point of views, this pic was soooooooooo corny! all lead stories are! dont any of you people notice that! shit! never have i seen a negative review review on this site except from me, sporanox (the famous author of "the hunt for goku"), H3LL and NArcOTicS. So what im trying 2 say is that all you moonies out there! this message goes to you!:

GET A LIFE!