Reviews for Hard Truths
Sydne chapter 8 . 4/20
I hope you can update soon. I love this story!
lindsay.smith.9862273 chapter 8 . 4/10
Love this please please update soon would love to know what happens between the three
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! UPDATR SOON!
Kachie chapter 8 . 3/20
Please update soon what will happen next time
PLEASE! UPDATE SOON! LOVE THIS STORY
anon chapter 8 . 3/5
Could you update the story a little faster please
Darkangel-932 chapter 8 . 3/3
Love it cant wait to see what happens between Draco, Harry, and Severus
Animelover5008 chapter 8 . 2/9
AMAZING chapter! I hope you update soon!
Mona chapter 8 . 2/2
This is a great story so far and I hope you write another chapter soon.
Please please plz carry this story on
It's getting so interesting
I need to know what happens next
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 8 . 1/11
I can not wait for moreeeee
Saturnblue chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
This story is kind of similar to another but with a small twist. Either way, I hope Harry will be cunning enough to get the other two snape and malfoy to not able to claim his child whether or not they help him deliver them or not. Two of them so full of each other and not willing to see or able to see beyond their own love toward each other to see they may or may not love their third party member too. The way they kick him out in callus ways almost KILLED both Harry and his child no matter if they know it or not. They DON"T deserve to know or breath the ground Harry and his child's ground on. Snape and Malfoy threw away a good thing in their live for what? For something they are too stupid to see and believed that they are true in baseless grounds.

The relationship it self sounds a bit un healthy and it's a good thing it ended the way it ended. Cruel it may be but Harry able open his eyes to his the treatment of him and between the other two is different. Not a equal partnership. No matter if the other person is pregnant you shouldn't neglect the other third party or be cruel to him/her over it. The other party don't deserve that treatment. It sounds like both Snape and malfoy wanted to exclude Harry from all those plans they never told him about. He had to find out about it after confronting them about it. Seriously, Snape and Malfoy created a mess of themselves and the blame is all on them. They shouldn't have or drag a third party to them IF they have a ounce of care for the said their party no matter how much fun they want to have with the third party into their lives, and later realized that it's not what they may have wanted. Instead of telling the other party in the beginning of what type of relationship they may have with each other or even let him know later that the current relationship they are having is not working out they continue lead the third party on and play with him until they willing to let it go in the cruelest of ways. THAT IS UNFORGIVABLE! They don't deserve him and his baby what so ever.

I hope Harry NOT let them in his life other then help him deliver the baby if they wanted to or take some responsibility over the matter. In order to move on Harry need new love to cancel out the old love that should never have happened the first place. Both Snape and Malfoy both so into each other they are blind to others and too stupid to see the consequences of their actions. Can someone else adopted the baby by giving new blood to help said baby be delivered or it need the original fathers to do so? Once the first easy trust get taken granted and trashed the second time to try to win that trust back will be much much harder and it may not even able to get it back at all it depend on the crime that cause such distrust.
Lovise Polaris chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
Update soon please ! It's been too long since the last update.

And by the way, I would like for Theo to become Harry's new lover. He seems to respect him better than the two scumbags (aka severus and draco).

In my eyes, those two are unforgivable. Like someone said, what they said to him is pure verbal abuse. And abusers will make believe their victims that they didn't mean it, that they are sory and love them. Pfff what a load of bullshit!

Harry is better of with someone that will respect him and love him.
I mean, even if the two losers say their reasons for abusing Harry, it's still would never be alright. And I greatly fear that you will make Harry forgive them and hopping in bed with them.

If that's your plan, then your harry is nothing but a doormat, and that's sad.

I really hope that you will not make Harry end up with the jackasses, because they didn't deserve him. They could still be involved in Harry's children lives (after all they're their parents), but that's all. Like I said they are unforgivable, whatever their reasons.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
Please update sooooooooon
Guest chapter 8 . 12/5/2014
Good story .Severus and Draco should pay for what they did to Harry they don't deserve any happiness