Reviews for Rainbow in Your Hands
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This is beautiful. Tiny moments can tell so much more than long hours, and you've done a wonderful job with this patchwork of seconds.
Wonderstruck Pen chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I love this, but it's so sad towards the end.
Keep writing!
-Pen
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Oh, Telephone is most definetly my favourite :) Wait, no I take it back, Kiss is my favourite, no Jealousy, no Sex, no Blood, noooooo... ahhhhhhhh, I can't choose, please don't make me choose...they're all great o.k. Well except Touch, that kinda confused me. Then I read Sun and I understood all too well. Why you kill Aravis?

*HannaH*
The Hobbit's Rhapsody chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
These are wonderful! It’s interesting that you made it progress chronologically—I wouldn’t have rearranged them myself, but it works really well here, since you make mini story arcs within the whole fic. The mix of seriousness—both happy and sad—and humor is very well done. The inclusion of Corin in so many fics was great. The way you broke off the last one in the middle was very effective.

The first fic I did for the Narnia fandom was Aravis/Cor, too, so I feel a bit of kinship with you there! They’re two of my favorite characters.

All around, quite lovely.
Lulu 7 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Oh no. Oh, no, why does Aravis have to die.

This was enchanting and sweet-you're right, I love this pairing. I think you captured both their characters perfectly, and their lives together seems so believable. Thanks. Well done.

-Lulu
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
This was great! I liked #02. Hahaha The last two ones made me sad though. :( I dislike fanfics that deal with couples losing a partner... *sigh*
Qwi-Xux chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
This was so lovely and perfect and beautiful. I laughed out loud and nearly choked on my drink because of it at the "telephone" prompt. I loved that you included Corin in this so much, and it was fantastic to get to see their family grow. Really beautiful piece. _
xCobaltBluex chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Oh...this was absolutely beautiful. Aravis/Cor was the best pairing in the books and you really showed what Lewis left to imagination. It's too bad he left Archenland after The Horse and His Boy, I really would've enjoyed reading about Aravis and Cor a little more...

Anyway, I loved how you scattered the themes all over the place, yet they're somehow organized at the same time. The last one just broke my heart and my breath caught in my throat when you left it off with a dash at the end. Poor, poor Cor. (Or Shasta, as I secretly call him sometimes. )

May I borrow these fifty themes and write another completely different couple with them? I will give you the deserved credit.

Once again, this was a lovely piece to read.
NOBLAHBLAHBLAH chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I just read this be/c I went to your profile to read more of your fics after I read some of your Avatar: The Last Airbender fics. You write really well. Even though these are just sentences you really put a huge amount of thought into each one. I also agree with you on the lack of this pairing.
Rowana1 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
*Sniffles* that was sweet! ? Cor is my favourite character in Narnia, right before Caspy! ? Great job with it! ? (I love Shasta and Corrin; they're both just so awesome) ?
Shrrgnien chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Wow. Just...just wow. That was great. Very IC, very creative, I love it!
vdhd chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
i loved it but numver 46 is so sad.
Dani2009 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Wow. That was great! I could sense the love in every single one of the sentences. The two last sentences were simply beautiful, and I liked the way you left a - at the end, like a little cliffhanger. It got me to thinking how poor Cor would deal with her death for the rest of his life, since to him it was like losing his best friend, his true love and the only person who really understands him. Thank you for such a wonderful fic! :]
HideSeekKeep chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
You are very correct in saying that there is a heinous lack of this pairing, so it's always wonderful when writers like you choose to take the task on. And what a job well done it was! You painted an incredibly sweet picture of Cor and Aravis' love story, and you did it very well.

I personally would have preferred to see a few more glimpses into the courting phase (because I think we only got to see a little about how they actually fell in love before she was saying "I do") but I think that's just a critique coming from my own personal preferences. Other than that though, I have no complaints and applaud you for writing this.

I hope you'll give this pairing another go in the future but, if not, I appreciate that you shared this lovely story with us.
Religion0 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
The only even remote problem I may have with this, is that you wrote it in a jumbled manner and that you connected them all. Other than that, I can only congratulate you on your work.

This pairing needs more love, especially since it's Lewis' only real cannon pairing! If people would just stop making up pairings that was never even remotely mentioned in the book!