Reviews for It's Not Like We're A Movie
localsportsteam chapter 1 . 4/2
Ummmmmmmm first of all, this is the greatest fanfiction ever written. I hesitate to call it fanfiction, because it's more like literature.

Harry Potter and Hannah Montana. Never have two artistic creations belonged more naturally together. The flow...the words...I can picture Ron and Hermione in the dorito, as if the scene was before me now. It was very much like a movie.

When they kissed...well i could hear the church bells!

And the ending lines, where Hermione says the ever-quotable "Umm, bye."...this is too good to be Shakespeare, because it left me Shookspeare.

I am IMMEDIATELY adding you to my favs.
chuckandblairlove chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
This is so cute. :)
Stars and Stripes chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
aw! very cute (: i love ron/hermione stories, theyre the best.

and thankyouu for reviewing my story, too!
LunaLovegood95 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Aw, that was so sweet! :)
enomix chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
this was s E! I loved Herm's "just forget it"s and Ron's "No! I want to knoooow!"s ;)

Definitely brilliant for a first fanfic.

Keep writing, you've definatey got talent! :)

-Audrey
little.miss.awesome chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
oh my gosh that was so so so cute (:

great job
Quendolin chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Hey, so now I was reading one of your stories and I really liked it. It was just cute and fluffy. Good job, Quen.
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Oooh, this is cute. I like the *exasperated* explanation of a movie.

Like it,

CKC
Amethystars chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Aww, sweetness and fluff, my favourite.
mysterious-ticking-noise chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
It was adorable! I loved the bit about Ron doing a victory dance at the end.
XxSeddieAddictxX chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
ok, i am gr8ly confused.

u, rite awesome stories.

thn come read mine.

which syuck.

that is confusing.

love it tho, i lov fluff!
Bendleshnitz chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
It was great! It doesn't seem like a first fanfiction at all. Seems you've been doing this for a while now, LOL

I love this couple, and though I'm quite old for it, I love Hannah Montana. Miley Cirus is great, she acts as I did with my friends since that age. A total teenager, LOL. I love her personality...well, what we can see in interviews, behind the scenes and youtube at least ;)

Ok., Great fic, great characters, great plot

Should I wait for a sequel? :)

Bye!
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
that was so cute! Hermione and Ron make a great couple and his line “What makes you think we have to wait until the end?” *sighs* thats a great line!
Buddi chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Aww! That was so cute! I loved the way you described everything. Everything flowed, like a river!
dancerrdw chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
that was really cute i liked it a lot :D